1. Yuno's Little Sister

So, this is an AU where Salim de Hapshass isn't bitter about Yuno's defeat of him at the Magic Knights' Entrance Exam. After they drop Salim off in the Heart Kingdom, they return to the Golden Dawn's base. Also, Asta's a girl, has magic, and is around the same age as Rekka (13). Also, Asta might seem a bit like Luck, and Yuno might be a bit out of character, sorry. Also, I wrote this before I knew Mimosa had an older brother.

"Hey, Yuno? Could I ask you a question or two?" Mimosa asks, walking up to the raven-haired male.

Yuno turns around to face the young royal. "What did you want to ask?"

"Oh, I was just curious about the siblings you'd mentioned to Salim de Hapshass."

"I didn't really say much about them."

"Oh, I know, I was just wondering if you could tell me more about them."

"Fine, but perhaps we should get out of the hall."

"Then, why don't we go to my room?"

"Lead the way." Yuno says, gesturing for Mimosa to start towards her room.

♧ ♧ ♧

"So, what did you want to know?" Yuno asks after Mimosa closes the door to her room, making his way to Mimosa's desk.

"Oh, well, could you start off with their names?" The red-headed royal asks, taking a seat on her bed.

"Sure. Well, there's Asta and Rekka, they're two years younger than me, then there's Nash, he's ten. There's also Arlu, she's five and last is Horo, who's three."

"Wow. That's a lot of siblings."

"Why did you want to know about my siblings?"

"Oh, well, I was just wondering what it's like to have siblings. The only experience I have with siblings is with my cousins. And I was wondering about foster siblings."

"I see."

"Hey, about what Salim said, about where you were raised having to do with how much magic power you have?"

"What about it?"

"I was just wondering, if you think that's why you're so powerful."

"I suppose it's possible. Though, I highly doubt it."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, aside from Asta, I'm really the only one there that has magic that strong."

"So, Asta's magic is just as powerful as yours?"

"Mmm." Yuno nodded. "And Asta doesn't even have a grimoire. And yet, she can still kick my ass with her magic."

"What about when you use your grimoire?"

"She still manages to kick my ass."

"What about the other... four? I think you have five siblings."

"Yeah. Well, Rekka and Nash I suspect will have somewhat powerful magic when they're older, and Arlu and Horo are both too young to have magic."

"I see. Do you miss them?"

"Every day." Yuno says, looking out the window.

"So, can you tell me about them?"

"Well, Asta loves fighting just a bit too much, but she's a sweetheart. Rekka's a hard worker, and acts like the oldest sister, even though Asta's older. Nash is a smart ass and acts like he doesn't care, but he does. And Arlu and Horo are both still toddlers."