Character sheet + curiosities

Here I bring you a small character sheet so you can get to know the Fan-Child a little better.

I thank Hi_Tobby for helping me with the drawings, both the baby version and the teenage version.

🔧Name: Prism The Fox

🔧Nickname: "Blue"

🔧Age (current): 18 years

🔧Place of birth: Green Hill

🔧Place of residence (current): New Yoke City

🔧Appearance: Two-tailed fox, light blue eyes, blue fur with slight yellow-orange details in its bangs and tails.

🔧Clothing (baby): red pajamas

🔧Clothing (current): black shirt, a white lab coat, black jeans, he doesn't wear gloves but he does wear inhibitor rings similar to Shadow's but in black, and shoes like Tails.

🔧Personality: He is quite cheerful and joking like Sonic, but he usually restrains himself a little more than him when the situation requires it, maintaining a more serious and calculating attitude like Nine's.

🔧Favorite food: Sandwiches, especially pickle sandwiches.

🔧Likes: Listening to music, reading, spending time in his workshop creating new inventions, cold weather

🔧Dislikes: Injustices, hypocritical people, who compare him with the worst version of his father

🔧Abilities (discovered): Supersonic flight

🔧Abilities (hidden): Interdimensional travel (due to the energy of the Paradox Prism), hand-to-hand combat.

Curiosities

🪛 Prism lived his entire childhood and part of his adolescence in Green Hill with Sonic, however, when he turned 15, he decided to move to New Yoke with the purpose of becoming the "Sonic" of that universe.

🪛His home in New Yoke is his father Nine's old workshop, which was confiscated by the Restoration (former Resistance during the time of the Council of Chaos) for several years, until through the intervention of his uncles Rebel and Renegade, they decided to give it to him under the condition that he will use it responsibly.

🪛 His shoes were a gift from his uncle Tails when he turned 8, while Nine was the one who gave him the lab coat as a welcome gift to New Yoke.

🪛 Since he was a child, Prism has an adventurous instinct similar to Sonic, so Amy always worried about small snacks in case he was late returning for lunchtime.

🪛 Prism has a Chao (Shadow Chao) named Powder, whom he rescued from his former owner because he mistreated him.

🪛 Even before moving permanently to New Yoke, Prism had trouble making friends in that universe, especially during his first three years of elementary school because both children and adults blamed him for everything his father did, things of which he was not to blame nor did he approve, yet everyone told him that he would end up just like him. All of this led not only to Sonic moving him to another school in his universe, but also to Prism going through a phase of resentment towards Nine, refusing to visit him or talk to him for almost a year.

🪛 Tails is his favorite uncle.

🪛 During the months leading up to his move to New Yoke, Prism began practicing self-defense with Shadow.

🪛 Rebel and Rusty are his favorite aunts.

🪛 Prism is a science fiction fan.

🪛 Prism's favorite music genre is rock