A Knight of Darkness' Song of Light

Reika wakes up sitting in a chair with her hands, feet, and wings bound to it. "You've finally woken up, Miss Takami." She hears Mera's voice from around her. "Apologies for your bindings but we had to take some measures into binding your wings. We don't want you trying to get away from us again, now do we."

"What do you want with me? You already have Hawks under your thumb as your spy." She asked.

"Tell me something, Takami. What is your relationship with that boy, 'Fumi' as you called him? When he came to save you, it appeared that the two of you were rather close. And that quirk of his is quite powerful. I've never seen an emitter type with a mind of its own before. It would be very interesting to run some tests on it." She explained, ignoring Reika's question.

"Leave those boys out of this! They are just classmates of mine." She lied.

"And yet the quirk called you 'Our Rei Rei' I believe? You seem closer to that boy than any of your other classmates. I'm curious to see what kind of connection you have with him. If only we had captured him as well. But no matter, you will do just fine as bait to lure him out of hiding." She said.

"Leave them alone! They have nothing to do with this!" She yelled. She didn't hear anything after that. 'Big brother. I hope you're protecting Fumi and Shadow with your life, cause if he and the twins get captured because of you then I'll kick your ass into next year. You'll need as much strength as you can get when you fight the HPSC and I can't do anything to help this time' She thought.

The next day, they clipped her wings so that she couldn't fly or try to escape. Every day for a week it's the same thing. She wakes up, they give her breakfast, they bind her to the chair, the HPSC torture her into joining them so she could be with her brother, she never gives in, she goes to sleep. But today is slightly different than before. She wakes up, they give her breakfast, they bind her to the chair, but sitting across from her, was Dabi. A member of the League of Villains. "Well I'll be damned. You really do look like Keigo Takami. Who knew the number two super hero has had a baby sister all this time. If I had known this I would have captured you myself." He explained as he smiled widely.

"Since you weren't telling us anything, I thought we'd take a different approach. Do whatever you must to make her talk." Mera's voice was heard from around the room.

He smiled even more. "I'm gonna have fun with you." He said. He leans in closer towards her. "Now then, what is that principle of yours hiding in UA?" He asked calmly. She just spat in his face. He wipes the spit from his face. "You're a feisty one, aren't ya kid. Try that again and I'll burn your wings off." He said in a low tone.

She spits in his face again. "Do what you will with me but I won't tell you anything." She said. He wipes the spit from his face again then punches her.

"Wrong choice girl. Now you're gonna get beat." He said as he popped his knuckles.

"Bring it on, I can take what you dish out." She said confidently. He laughs.

"You won't be saying that for long once I'm done with you." He said with a wide grin on his face.

It's been two months since Reika was captured. Old wounds were turning into scars and broken bones were slowly healing. Her head was spinning and she felt sick to her stomach. The last blow Dabi had done to her really knocked her out. She wakes up bound to the chair as she hears a commotion from outside the interrogation room door. The door Busts open as one of the HPSC members flies through, landing in front of her. She looks up to see Midoriya running into the room beginning to unbind her. Bakugo and Todoroki were fighting off other members, blocking the door. Hawks and Dabi ran into the room, followed by someone in black armor.