Keralynn

The next day their extra classes ended with ease and Tokoyami was getting ready to meet Hound Dog in the forest. Reika tagged along with him to make sure he got there safely. On their way there, they spot Koda at the entrance to the forest beside Hound Dog, holding his pet bunny, Yuki. “Koda, What brings you and Yuki out here?” She asked as he gently handed his bunny to her. The bunny gently nudges her snout under her chin. “Hello to you too, sweet girl.”

“It appears that his pet is……special, in a certain case that it might be one of them.” Hound Dog growled.

“I’m not sure what’s wrong with her. When I left this morning she was in my room, but when I came back to the dorms after school, she was in the common room and no one had let her out. I tried talking to her about it but when she tries to, it scares her.” Koda said in a worried tone.

She looked towards Tokoyami then to Hound Dog then looked down at the bunny. “Would you try talking to us about it? Just take your time and we can take breaks if you need them.” She asked in a gentle tone. There was a long silence between them.

“She says that she was thinking about the first day I brought her out to meet everyone. Then one minute she was on my bed, the next thing she knew, she was on the couch in the common room. And before it disappeared, she saw a silver ring made of light behind her, and inside the ring, was my room.” Koda explained.

She smiled and gently stroked the bunny’s head. “It’s just as you suspected, Hound Dog. Yuki has a quirk. And judging by the nature of this quirk. It’s a one of a kind amongst the kingdom.” She explained as she smiled. She turns towards Tokoyami. “I’ll explain everything to him before I head home, but it’ll be up to you to get him to join us. Can I count on you to do that for us, Fumi?”

“Of course, my Dove. Leave it to me.” He said as he kissed her palm before he walked into the forest, followed by Hound Dog.

When Koda and Reika were at the UA dorms, she explained everything to him about the animal kingdom of quirks. She explained to him about all the different animals with quirks they have at the zoo. She explained to him about her American penpal and the animals she's seen and saved. She then explained to him about the animals that are still with the HPSC and that they are planning to break them free. “I won't be a part of the mission physically, but we will be using the communicators that we used when we fought the Nomu. The animals at the zoo will be holding a meeting about how we plan to save the animals. We humans can't attend it physically, but they asked us to choose a trusted animal that can represent us. Fumi and I were thinking about having Yuki be our representative. Of course Principal Nezu will be there to keep an eye on her and someone we know is making a camera that's just her size that she can wear for us to virtually be a part of the meeting. Lionzo and the other animals in the kingdom trust you with this big secret and they want you to join us on this mission. Please think it over and give your answer to Fumi. Tomorrow night's meeting will determine when we start the mission to save the animals.” She explained.

“This is a lot to take in. So Yuki has a quirk that is unique to the animal kingdom. But what is her quirk?” He asked as he looked at his bunny in thought.

“I'm guessing it's a warp type, which isn't only unique to the kingdom, but possibly the first of its type amongst the animals as a whole. If possible, I'd like to help her train with her quirk, after I'm ungrounded of course.” She said as she smiled in embarrassment.

He nodded his head. “Of course. I think she'll like that. As for allowing the two of you to borrow Yuki for this meeting, I’ll allow it as long as she comes back to me unscathed. I don’t want anyone to think of her as a midnight snack.” He said.