Good Friend Gone Bad

“The real me is a villain?! That’s not possible!” The boy asked in a surprised tone.

“He would never do such a thing unless he had a good reason to.” She said to herself.

“Keralynn! Is something wrong? I heard glass break.” Koda said as he ran towards her.

She comes back to reality to see the broken glass on the floor. She bends down to pick up the glass. “Sorry. I was caught off guard with what the news said.” She said in a low tone.

“Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?” He asked in a worried tone. He bends down and helps her pick up the glass.

“I'm fine Koda, really.” She said as she smiled cutely, making him blush.

“It can't be possible, can it, Kera? The real me can't be a villain!” The boy asked as he looked at her.

“Dude! You know that Villain?” Sero asked as he, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo were sitting on the couches, watching the TV.

“Well duh, He's the real me! I'm the illusion that was based after him when he was six!” He explained.

“If you know the damn villain, then maybe you can tell us why he’s here in Japan.” Bakugo said as he looked at him.

“We don’t know.” The boy said.

“Bagheera huh, why would he choose his father’s name for his villain name?” The little Keralynn asked herself as she appeared beside the boy.

“I have to admit, Bagheera is a really cool name. But it could be because his father was a villain?” The boy said questionably.

“Maybe he chose that name so that Mayson would immediately recognize him. If you were based off of him when he was six, then it’s possible that he might have found out that Mayson is staying in Japan and might be looking for her.” Midoriya said as he looked down in thought, beginning to mumble to himself.

“He wasn’t just a villain……Lord Chuck was also the leader of a major underground crime syndicate in the U.S. Axel never wanted to be a part of it, but I guess he was forced into it anyway.” Keralynn said sadly with her ears pulled back.

Koda looks at her worriedly, feeling a large twinge of jealousy in his heart. “I-I could tell that he’s a childhood friend of yours f-from the way this one tries to defend your child form. He must be someone special to you.” He said as he smiled at her.

“He’s always been like an elder brother to us but we’re technically cousins on our real mother’s side. His great grandmother and our great grandfather were twins who were separated at birth, their mother rejected my great grandfather because he was the smaller and weaker of the two. Axel and I met by pure chance when my mother took me with her to run some errands. But my mother grew up with Axel’s father.” The young Keralynn explained.

“Her real mother and my real father were supposed to be mated shortly after my real mother passed away. But her real mother fell in love and became humanoid to mate with Kera’s real father.” The boy finished.

“That’s enough, you two. I’m sure the Bakusquad doesn’t want to hear our life’s story.” Keralynn said in a stern tone.

“Awe okay.” The boy that was called Axel said in a sad tone as he disappeared.

“But there’s one person that does want to hear our life’s story.” The young Keralynn said as she smiled cutely at Koda before disappearing. He blushed slightly.

“I’m interested in hearing about it. Who knew it was possible for humans and animals to reproduce together.” Mineta said.

“Under normal circumstances, it’s not possible at all. The only way is if someone has a transmutation quirk that allows another person or animal to become a humanoid. Even then, my mother had to learn to walk and use her new humanoid body like a human would. The same would be the opposite for a human that turned into an animal.” She explained.