The Half Breed's Diagnosis

Jiro wakes up the next morning with the puppy, who Reika and Tokoyami agreed to call him Hoshi, meaning star. “I’m up, boy. Shouldn’t you be with Koda while Tokoyami is in his classes?” She asked as she petted the young dog. She looks up to see Rhyley standing by her door with a scared and worried look on her face. “Is something wrong kid?” She said before they heard a loud thud from next door. Rhyley runs into the room and hugs Jiro tightly, shaking with fear, hearing muffled voices. “What’s going on?” The dog growls at the wall between Jiro’s room and the room next door.

“Something’s wrong with Keralynn. Her door is locked and no one else is here but you.” She said as she started crying.

“It’s alright. We’ll figure this out. Where’s your brother?” She asks her.

“L-Looking for Koda or someone that can help open the door a-and wake her up.” She cried.

After Jiro got dressed She walked outside her door and met up with Shoji. “I heard what’s happening with Mayson. Rhyan thinks that her quirk is out of control, but I don’t hear her singing at all.” He said.

“Who all is still here?” Jiro asked him.

“You, me, Koda, Kaminari, and the twins. Rhyan has gone to get Kaminari and Koda. They will go get Mr. Aizawa.” He explained. They hear more loud thuds and muffled voices in the room. “What is going on in there?” He asks himself.

Jiro uses her quirk to listen into the room. “It sounds like a man’s voice. Could it be her father?” She asked herself.

“Her father would never call her a monster, I also hear a little boy’s voice in there with her. I think he’s defending her from the man.” Shoji said.

“I-I heard the situation from Rh-Rhyan.” They hear Koda’s voice. They turn to see him holding Yuki and the black bunny together. The dog runs over and gives him a series of growls and barks. He looks at the dog, nodding his head before looking back at them. “R-Reika and Tokoyami asked him to watch over Keralynn while they’re at their classes. H-Her quirk has gone out of control during the night. H-He thinks she’s having a nightmare and her illusions are po-portraying that nightmare.” He explained with a worried tone.

“I can hear that there is a lot of yelling and movement in there. It’s as if her illusions…aren’t illusions anymore.” Jiro said.

“The door’s locked somehow. We can’t get in.” Shoji said as he jiggled the door knob. He turns to Koda. “We’ll have to force our way in.”

He looks at Keralynn’s door worriedly before looking down at Yuki and the black bunny. “Can you help us get in, Yuki? I’d rather not cause anymore damage to the dorm than there already is…….I know, l-leave it to me.” He said before he looked towards them. “I need you both to close your eyes.” He said as he handed both bunnies to Jiro. “Can you hold onto Yuki and Noir for me, Jiro?”

“Of course, but, what are you going to do, Koda?” She asked.

“T-That’s my secret. Now both of you close your eyes and d-don’t peek.” He said. Once he sees them close their eyes he grabs Shoji's arm. “When I say jump, you jump forward, alright? But keep your eyes covered.”

“Tell us what's going on, Koda.” Shoji said.

“I-It's not my place to explain. For now you'll have to trust me.” He said. He looked at Yuki and nodded his head. “Go ahead, Yuki.” Two silver rings appeared on Yuki's ears. She threw one under the door and the other in front of Koda and Shoji. When the portal opened, they both Jumped through, landing beside the ring. When the ring disappeared, Koda told Shoji that he could open his eyes.