author note about new rewrite

[UPDATED REWRITE MESSAGE]

Hi again, readers!

So about almost two months ago, I posted about asking if you'd all be interested in a potential rewrite. Not too much interest was shown (which is perfectly fine, don't worry) but I decided I'll still be going through with it---just not here!

The rewrite will go into You're Losing Me---so this copy of Burnt Edges will stay exactly as it is! Once I'm done rewriting Burnt Edges, I'll fit the current chapters of YLM into it, and that story will become the updated rewrite, since it already has updated elements of the story.

I'm going to update the author note and introduction---and also, go back to the original names of the characters in that one (YLM). So if you go into that one and get confused by the names, rest assured, there will be an author note at the end of the introduction explaining why!

(Cynthia Hayes used to be Clara Bayton, Jamie Bayton, Millie and Maisie Johnston were Kiera and Katie Livington. You get a cookie if you've been a reader long enough to remember their old names!) 

So, with this author note aside, enjoy Burnt Edges (2016-19)! Burnt Edges (2024) will become You're Losing Me! (And we all get to be happy! lmao)

- Emma, 06/08/24