18.

Virat's POV:~

Have you ever felt your ears going numb?

I felt this today for the first time in my life, as I hit the final shot which led India to victory.

Victory, we have been waiting for the last 16 matches, the Victory Australian team was enjoying from the past 16 matches.

It feels like the crowd in vankhede was having the best time of their lives as they watched India win after long time.

'kohli..kohli'

Is what I'm hearing right now, and this the same thing I heard when I walked down from dressing room as I came to bat, maybe the wait worth it.

As walked up to dressing room, I was welcomed with round off applause and proud smiles.

"Thank you each and everyone who went out there and bring this victory home, I'm proud of you all for the way you have played. It was total cinema!! Keep it boys" Ravi Bhai raised the bar, and everyone cherred after him.

"Of course and looking at the position, media pressure, expectation, We win through it all but don't forget it is just first there will come thousand of challenge like this, there will be a time when no one will trust us but at the end of the day we need to have belief in our selves, we need to have belief in eachother as team. So boys how's the Josh??" Mahi Bhai said as the commando he is, and we all replied with.

"High Sir" We all cheered after him.

"Here Maa wanted to talk to you and yes they want your interview as you are man of the match so be there in few minutes." She said in one breath, as her after match routine was as hectic as it could be, and on the top of that Hardik's stubborness getting on her nerves as he was continually asking her to edit his videos to post on social media. She turned around quickly after giving me my phone, but slow down as she took some steps.

"You played really well Virat!" She smiled, "and we are proud of you" She said looking at the sky for a second.

"Thank you Anushka" I smiled back at her. She walked away, working on post match presentation sheet while hardik followed her.

"Anushka yaar please ye edit kar de mujhe post karna hai please" That guy literally begged Anushka.

"Harry, just give me ten minutes I will work on that, right now I need to catch up with match presenter" She replied calmly, while her gaze was fixed on sheet.

"You promised me your would do that after match" Hardik was 5 years old kid when he said that.

"Harry just 10 minutes"

She said walking I could sense the frustration in her voice which she was trying to hide from him. She wasn't at fault at all. After all it was her first day as media manager for the team, we glorify when we see players making their debut in Indian team but we almost forgot people working in background, it was my first match but it was her first official working day too. I was so engrossed in my day that I forgot, it was something important for her too, and Ritsy as well. Though you can't see complaint in the way of their working, they were enthusiastic and excited about it, they were happy in our happiness.

"Please Anushka please" Hardik kept trying.

"Okay I will do it but will you go down and handle post match presentation???" The frustration was obvious in her, as her voice increased with each word she said.
"Will you?" She lashed out and rolled her eyes, walking out of the dressing room.

There was pin drop silence in the room, as hardik turned around slowly everyone bursted out laughing.

"Ha wo thoda zyada tha" He laughed at himself.