FIVE

At night.

Meerab opened her eyes and sees herself in a room.She tries to remember what happened to her.She was in the dark room how she comes there.She looks everywhere but nobody is present .She gets up from the bed and comes out from the room.

Meerab comes out from the room and doesn't find anyone.She going to find the room of Muhammad.

When Meerab comes to the room,she hears the Muhammad blabbering in the sleep.He is calling his aunt.

Meerab:Khala ki jaan.Mein yaha hu Muhammad.
Muhammad:Khala mujhe chor kar maat jau.
Meerab:Khala aap ko chor ke kahin nahi jayegi.Ankhen khulo beta.

Meerab check the temperature of Muhammad.He is suffering from fever.She takes him to her laps and about to leave the room.Meanwhile She bumped into Murtasim.He again getting frustrated to see Meerab with Muhammad.

Murtasim:Kitne natak karoge tum,ha?Yehi behoshi bhi tumhara ek natak tha taki us kamre se nikal kar ghar ke andar ghus saku.Aur phir raat ke andheron mein Muhammad ko leke farar ho saku.Maine tumhe bohot jyada dhil de diya hai.Abhi police ko bulata hu.
Meerab:Ho gaya tumhara?Yaa phir aur baki reh gaya hai kuch kehne ke liye?Agar nahi raha hai to meri baat suno.Muhammad bukhar mein tarap raha hai.Use leke mein farar nahi ho rahi thi.Yakeen na aaye to check karlo khud.

Murtasim checked the temperature.

Murtasim:Wakai mein ise to bukhar hai.
Muhammad:Khala...Khala.
Murtasim:Muhammad ankhen khulo mere sher.
Meerab:Mujhe lagta hai hume foran ise doctor ke pas lee jana hoga.
Murtasim:Hmm.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the hospital.

Meerab and Murtasim waiting outside of the room.Doctor examined Muhammad.

Meerab stands in a corner and Muhammad walking here and there.After a while,doctor comes out from the room.Meerab and Murtasim both go near him.

Murtasim and Meerab says in same time.

"Muhammad kaisa hai?"

Doctor:Bukhar utar gaya hai.Filhal rest kar raha hai.Apni khala ko yaad kar raha hai.
Meerab:Mein khala hu uska.Kya mein use mil sakti hu?
Doctor:Ji jarur.

Meerab go towards the room.Doctor looks at Murtasim.

Doctor:Aap se kuch baat karni thi Mr Khan.
Murtasim:Bole doctor.
Doctor:Muhammad ko bukhar kisi tarha ka sadme ke wajah se aaya hai.Shayed kisi chij ne uske dimag mein ghar banali ho.

Murtasim recalled the words Muhammad said to him in a tearful eyes.

Doctor:Bacche ke dil se woh sadme ko nikalna lazmi hai warna uske mental health pe woh effect karega.Muhammad ko filhal physically and mentally fit rehna jaruri hai.Use woh karne de jo use pasand ho.
Murtasim:Ji doctor thank you.

Doctor left.Murtasim comes near the door and sees how Muhammad lays on the bed hugging Meerab.He is starring at them unblinking eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next Morning.

Muhammad gets discharged from hospital.He come home and Meerab laying him on his bed.Muhammad grabbed one of her fingers.

Muhammad:Khala mujhe chod kar to nahi jaoge?
Meerab:Nahi meri jaan.Nahi jaungi.

Mrs Salma khan enters the room.