ONE

A/N:I am writing after a long time.Actually forgot the way I was writing before.Don't know how will be this story.If you response I will continue writing.

__________________________________

A woman in her middle twenties was standing in front of a luxury house called "Khan Mansion".A guard sees her and asks;

Guard:Meerab bibi aap phir aa gaye?"

Meeran first hesitate then answer;

Meerab:.Mujhe Muhammad se milna hai please andar jane de.
Guard:Aap ko kitni dafa batau ke Bare khan ki izazat se bagair chote khan se koi nahi milta.Aap ko bare khan ne izazat diya hai milne ki?

Meerab thinks a little bit then replies.

Meerab:Nahi.
Guard:To phir bibiji mein bhi aap ko andar jane ki izazat nahi de sakta.Agar bare khan ke izazat ke bagair maine aap ko andar jane ki izazat di to khan mujhe chodenge nahi.Aap pehle izazat lee phir andar chale jana.

Meerab thinks how to take permission from that bare khan.She sits in a place and thinks how to get the permission to get into the house.

KHAN MANSION.

A six year old boy falls on the ground while playing with his toys.A man in his mid thirties picks him up.He wipe that boy's tears.

Man:My young man maine aap ko kya samjhaya tha na mard kabhi rote nahi.Phir aap ke ankhon mein ansu kyun?

That boy lower his head.

Man:Mere taraf dekho Muhammad.

Muhammad raised his head.

Man:Ansu bahana kamjuri ki nishani hoti hai aur Muhammad Khan kamjur nahi,hai na mere sher?

Muhammad nodded his head.That man called one of their helping hands.

Man:Muhammad ka dyan rakhna.

He left the house and helping hand take Muhammad to his room.

That man talking via phone comes towards his car.Guard open the car's door for him.That guard wants say something to him but he ignored.He unable to say anything to him about Meerab.

On the other hand,Meerab was sitting on her place in the road.She sees a car about to leave from the house.She comes near the main entrance.She runs to the car but before she reach the car passing away.She called from the behind but that car goes out of her reach.

Meerab gets dissapointed then another car stops near her.Car's windows get open.She looks at inside the car and sees an woman in her early sixties looking at her.Despite her age,that woman looks so sophisticated and gorgeous.Meerab knows her.She is matriarch of this family,Mrs Salma Khan.

Mrs Salma:Hey Meerab,kaise ho my dear?Meerab:Mein thik hu Alhamdulillah.Mujhe Muhammad se milna hai.Yaha ke guard mujhe Murtasim khan ke izazat ke begair nahi milne de rahe.
Mrs Salma:Don't be sad sweetheart.Go and meet Muhammad.

Meerab gets delighted.She express her gratitude to Mrs Salma.

Khan Mansion.

Meerab sits on the sofa then Muhammad comes to her.She extends her arms to him.

Meerab:Muhammad mera baccha idhar aao.

Muhammad smiles at Meerab and comes to her.Meerab immediately takes him to her lap.

Meerab:Chocolate chahiye aap ko?

Muhammad takes chocolate from Meerab.

Meerab:Muhammad kya hua hai beta?Aap sad ho?
Muhammad:Mujhe ghar mein accha nahi lagta.Lekin koi mujhe bahar nahi lee jata.Mein ghar mein bore ho jata hu.