SIX

Meerab looks at the hand of Murtasim which he puts on her mouth.After a few seconds,Murtasim himself removes his hand.

Murtasim:Woh tum achanak chiknewali thi to mein tumhe rukne ke liye....actually is waqt sab so rahe hai agar tum chillati to sab dar jate.
Meerab:It's okay.Achanak aise tumhe dekh liya to mein thoda dar gayi thi.
Murtasim:Lekin tum is waqt yaha kya kar rahi ho?
Meerab:Apna phone chor diya tha yaha to leni aayi thi.Ab chalti hu.

Meerab about to go upstairs to her room.

Murtasim:Suno.

Meerab turned around her head.

Meerab:Ha bolo.

Murtasim comes to her and returns her pendant.

Meerab:Yeh tumhe kaha se mila.

Murtasim recalls how that night Meerab's pendant stuck to his coat.

Murtasim:Mujhe nahi mila yeh balki mere admi ne mujhe diya shayed us andhere kamre mein yeh gir gaya ho.
Meerab:Thank you.

Saying this Meerab go towards her and Murtasim starring at the way she is going.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the next morning.

Murtasim comes downstairs and asks Abidah.

Murtasim:Muhammad kaha hai?
Abidah:Woh aab tak jage nahi hai khan.

Murtasim looks at his watch.

Murtasim:Aaj subha to uske doctor se appointment hai.
Abidah:Mein abhi jaga deti hu.
Murtasim:Nahi aap rehne de.Mein jaga deta hu.Aap breakfast tayar kare.

Murtasim goes to Muhammad's room.

Murtasim enters the room and his eyes goes to the bed where a beautiful woman sleeping with a baby boy.

Murtasim gets mesmerising to the sleeping face of Meerab.He goes near the bed and starring at her face,her lips.He feels a sensation in his chest.He feels something that he never felt before.

He feels something that he never felt before