Update

Hi everyone, it's the creator.

So you all my wondering why the story hasn't been continued yet, well that's because I lost motivation to continue the series due to my mind being occupied with other matters and stories.

Well I'm here to say that the story is going to be discontinued because of lack of progress. Well at least this version of it.

Instead of actually fully discontinuing it, I'm going to rewrite it for many reasons, I can't explain them all, but I'll explain the main ones.

1. I noticed how Claire isn't fully in the relatable state. In my opinion, she seems too much of the center of attention within most chapters, plus too overpowered, aka Mary Sue level. I want to rewrite about her and fix her character development and writing.

2. The characters were out of character. In my opinion. I don't really even know some of the character personalities, just mostly figured out myself.

3. The story was originally suppose to be focused on her backstory, with some parts of the present time. I don't think I explained much of her life and only the smaller details. Plus I don't think I thought this through.

I didn't want to delete the story, nor try and rewrite all the work from each of the chapters, which led to this conclusion.

I'm sorry if some of you aren't happy with this news, but I figured this should be the thing that had to be done.

The rewrite may be a slow production, but I hope you guys can understand why I made this decision.

🎉 You've finished reading Maginage Matches: Lost best friends: Claire's side story(DISCONTINUED) (OLD) 🎉