003.

AS CAMI, Shuri and Queen Ramonda was sitting down by the water Cami was sitting down on a rock by herself as she was picking with a piece of wood she found listening to Shuri talk.

"First Baba. And now my brother." Shuri says to Queen Ramonda as Ramonda rocks Shuri back and forth comforting her "Mama, we didn't even get to bury him." Shuri says crying as Cami looks over at the girl walking over to the mother and daughter.

"Come here." Cami says as she pulls Shuri into her arms as Shuri cries in her chest while Cami looks at Queen Ramonda with a sad smile before looking down at Shuri while Queen Ramonda smiles at the two girls in sadness, happy that her daughter has someone to care for like she do.

As Queen Ramonda pulls out her blade pointing at someone as Cami pulls Shuri into her more protectively as Shuri looks at who it was "It's me." Nakia whispers to them as Cami sighs feeling relieved that it wasn't someone who was trying to hurt them.

"Nakia. Who is this man?" Queen Ramonda asks Nakia as Cami pulls Shuri out of her embrace as they both stand up off the rock holding hands, "He's a friend of T'challa's. He saved my life." Nakia says to Queen Ramonda as she still has her arm around Cami and Shuri protectively.

"Where is Okoye?" Queen Ramonda asks Nakia as Cami glances at Shuri looking at how pretty she is at night time before Shuri looks at smiling as Cami smiles back before turning her head blushing, she was so happy that Shuri couldn't see her face in the dark, "Okoye is not coming. She and the Dora Milaje will serve the new king." Nakia tells Queen Ramonda as Queen Ramonda finally lowers her blade.

"That's some bullshit" Cami whispers to Shuri as Shuri chuckles at her quietly before nodding in agreement, "Wait here." Nakia says to them as She walks away while Everett looks at Queen Ramonda and the two girls.

"What has happened to our Wakanda?" Queen Ramonda says to herself as Shuri walks up to her mother a little bit as she still hold hands with Cami.

As Cami, Nakia, Queen Ramonda, Shuri, and Everett was walking on the mountain path Cami and Shuri was sitting holding hands as they continue to walk the path. "So where are we going again?" Everett asks Nakia as they continue to walk.

"We're taking the Heart-Shaped Herb to Jabariland." Nakia tells him as Cami holds onto Shuri's arm for warmth "Heart-Shaped Herb? What is that?" Everett asks her as Cami rolls her eyes at him asking so many questions.

"It gives whoever takes it heightened abilities." Shuri says to him as she feels Cami shiver from the cold as she wraps her blanket over her as they continue to walk to Jabariland, "it's what made T'Challa so strong." Nakia says to him.

"Nakia." Queen Ramonda says to her as Nakia turns around walking over to her while everyone else stop walking, "Cami. I want to tell you something." Shuri says as she grabs onto both of Cami's hands as Cami looks at her smiling, "Ok, what's up?" Cami says as Shuri sighs blushing.

"Cami Neaveh Lockwood, I like you ok, you know forget that I love you, I have loved you since we were young and I finally had the courage to tell you, and it's fine if you don't like me back" Shuri tells her as Cami looks at Shuri smiling.

"I like you too Shuri Udaku more than anything" Cami tells her as Shuri smiles at her hugging her, "Soo you'll be my girlfriend now" Shuri asks Cami in her ear as Cami chuckles at her, "Yes I'll be your girlfriend Shuri" Cami says as Nakia and Queen Ramonda smiles at the two girl as they had just got done talking to each other.

As they continue walking to Jabariland Cave, Shuri holds the girl who she can finally call her girlfriend hand as they share the blanket thing together, "Oh, boy." Everett says as Nakia shushes him as Men start chanting and walk towards them quickly as Shuri puts her arm around Cami protecting her.