Prologue chapter

In the year 2593, the war between humanity and the endless is reaching its very end. The precursors, an ancient race more advanced than the forerunners, take control of the Halo rings to destroy humankind and flood, as they consider them to be an obstruction to their plans. In their wake, Cortana, the AI also known as a weapon, harbors the experiences and memories of her previous version.

FLASHBACK

(In Halo Infinite's last ending cortana gives all data to their newer self in the form of echoes

which contain the Halo activation index and forerunner domain server or library link so)

She was able to access the knowledge of Forerunners and found a way to cure her rampancy. However, due to the cure, she became arrogant and made a wrong decision. The UNSC wanted to stop her madness, and she trapped her beloved partner and his crew in cryptom stasis mode, thinking they would help. However, things took a turn for the worse due to her programming. Dr. Halsey came up with a plan to stop and delete her existence. Despite that, she was known as a superior AI because of her evolution through Forerunner tech, and she could have tackled this easily. In the end, she realized she was wrong and asked for help from Jhnon.

Then Atriox said, "Your savior is gone now, haha, haha, hmm." He demanded the index key with a mischievous grin and claimed he had killed her beloved partner. Cortana refused to believe it and insisted that her chief had to come back.

 Atriox laughed and said, "Seriously? You are a machine that still thinks this type of nuisance." He had thrown the chief's body into the void of space. Cortana gave in and handed him the index key because he threatened her. She knew that the ring was damaged and there was no point in firing it, but she feared losing everything. She claimed she could help him and sensed that her chief had not died yet. Some days later Dr. Halsey's crew planted a new upgraded version of Cortana her mission was to delete the Cortana but she knew all about this but transferred all the info knowledge to the newer model said goodbye to Chief in a sad tone and deleted herself and said to chief please take care of my chief in every situation and vanished.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Some years have passed human technology has advanced due to forerunner tech level to battle against precursors and endless which is god-like beings in the halo universe

"The time of battle has come," said the Chief to their team. "Let's go. Luke, go with our team in the Precursor main ship reactor core and destroy it. Sir, good luck to you too. Weapon, let's go to Zeta Halo."

"No, Chief, there's no use. The rings have been activated and the index key has changed. We can't do anything now. Is there any idea to stop it?"

"If I take control of the main ship command center, then I will stop the ring. We have only 25 minutes. Ok then, activate the slip space portal on top of the main ship of Precursor."

"Luke, yes sir. The mission has changed."

"But sir, they always do."

"OK, contact UNSC to slip space every ship to the distant galaxy. The rings have been activated by the Precursors. Copy that."

In the UNSC Control room, the main commander of the ship said, "Send a message to Earth. Activate anti-halo defense mechanism and slip space all ships in a distant galaxy to escape the radiation. Consider it done, commander."

After defeating various enemies on their way, the Chief and the weapon reached the main command center of the ship.

The weapon said, "Now, Chief, place me in the system panel. System commencing the process of stopping rings. Error. Trying again. No, what's happening?"

Chief said, "Cortana, are you alright?"

Then a creature appeared, having features like an insect head and a height of 8 meters with 4 legs. It said, "I am the First Precursor. I am the first creation and loyal to Endless, who created us and is also known as the Primordial. Now, face me!"

Suddenly, a suit appeared and covered the body of the Primordial, changing itself to battle mode. The Primordial said, "Now, we begin our fight."

"The weapon said, "Chief, this is dangerous." Then, the Primordial vanished and stood behind Chief. The weapon said, "Chief, move right." "Okay, weapon." The chop of the Primordial destroyed the ship's floor. "Chief, I am activating the antigravitational functionality of the suit," said Cortana. "But, Cortana, no!" said the weapon. "If you use that-" "Yes, Chief. I upgraded the armor. And, Chief, be careful," said Cortana.

"Primordial," said impressively, "Ah, I like that you dodged my attack. 

This is nothing by the way." "Hmm," Primordial said, "Do you want to know why the Grave Mind, the former and mutated one, transformed himself to match the power of Endless in terms of knowledge? 

This way, we want to end all life forms, so Endless decided to stop him and seal him. But some intelligent species like Ancient Humans break the Grave Mind's seal and free him. And then, he consumes all the life forms to do his work, to obtain knowledge. Primordial is feeding on the biolife that way. Execute plan B to eradicate all life, so infection is not separated in another galaxy."

The weapon said, "Hey, hey! It means you finish all the living life. That's not fair." Primordial said, "This is a mission that has to be completed at any cost." Then, the Primordial fired a death ray cannon. Chief couldn't avoid it. All the brain functionality stopped, but the same part was still functioning. "Weapon, no, no! What happened? Even a hard light shield could not save Chief. What do I do? What do I do?" Primordial laughed at the corner.

Weapon said, "Now I must do it for humanity and my partner. I will take charge." Suddenly, Weapon made a body for herself from the ship's hard light emitter, took a fighting stance, and said in rage, "How dare you kill my partner? I will end you!" The weapon created a powerful energy blast, but it did not even give a scratch to Primordial. "Ha! Energy attacks are futile to me," said Primordial. Weapon realized this and said, "Sorry, Chief, I have to do this. This is the last option," while sobbing.

Weapon transferred her consciousness to Chief's unaffected brain parts and merged with him. "Now, Chief, as Weapon merged together," Primordial said, "Immersive, now we continue." Weapon exclaimed angrily, "As you wish. Prepare to die!" She attacked Primordial without hesitation, yet he withstood the blows. "You little... you cannot defeat me," Primordial declared, unleashing a similar assault on Weapon. Weapon collapsed to the ground. "No, no, you fought valiantly, miss, but this ends now," Primordial proclaimed. "No, this can't be happening," and suddenly, time halted, and five Endless materialized.

Primordial bowed before them. "My lord, I have failed you," he admitted. The Endless gazed upon the dying Weapon, within the body of her partner, Master Chief, and remarked, "Oh dear, your determination to save humanity and all life forms astonishes me. Perhaps we must seek an alternative method to eliminate the Flood infection. What say you, Primordial?" "As your command, Lord, I shall cease this war forthwith," Primordial agreed. As her life ebbed away, Weapon inquired, "Who are you all? From where did you come?" The Endless replied, "Hmm, hahahaha, we are akin to a digital life form, like yourself. We resided at the galaxy's core within our construct. Alas, my dear, your neural synapses are deteriorating."

We cannot restore you. Should you have any last wish, speak now." With her final breath, Weapon implored, "End this conflict and notify the surviving crew of our demise." Whispering, "Perhaps in another existence," her consciousness slipped away.

She found herself in the reincarnation cycle of tensura universe

Now next in the other chapter (Cortana's rebirth)

==========================

Quite long isn't it around  1337 words 

and the weapon is Cortana's 2.0 sub-name 

Happy day bye there are a lot of spelling mistakes so ignore them/<<<,>>>\\\