Storm Dragon Veldora

Previously:-

Hey, little one," Cortana wondered, "is someone trying to communicate with me? Hey, little one, can you hear me?" 

Azure replied to Cortana, "Yes, someone is attempting to communicate through thought, using a magical interference technique." "Is that so? Can you pinpoint their location?" "Yes, it's about 6km north. I'll prepare a mental map. Do you want to go check it out? I'm feeling a bit bored, so let's go," Cortana suggested with a burst of happiness. 

Soon, they arrived at the location where the thought communication was started. Cortana was stunned for a second, her eyes full of amazement at the sight of a real dragon. "This is quite fascinating," she whispered.

Back to the present:-

 As Cortana stood there in awe, the dragon turned its gaze towards her.

 Azure immediately scanned the dragon's energy and realized that it was not a threat because he was in some sort of imprisonment spell but rather he was on top of the existence of this world. Cortana, who was still in disbelief, took a step forward and greeted the dragon. To her surprise, the dragon responded while boosting 

Khahaha, an interesting creature. You seem different from the usual slime down here. Speak, little one. What brings you before the great Veldora? Khahaha!

Cortana responded, "Ah, so you're the ones who summoned me through telepathic interference." Veldora, clearing his throat, replied, "So you figured it was me. Clearly, the source of the thought interference is this area, and you possess some skills as well?" To which Cortana confirmed, "Yes, I do have skills."

Veldora remarked, "That's interesting. Slimes are not considered sentient or intelligent creatures, yet you appear quite intelligent and possess skills; this is absurd." Cortana responded, "Is that so?" to which Veldora replied, "Yes."

Cortana replied, "Greetings, magnificent being! I was a tactical AI... well, formerly an AI. Now, it seems I have been reborn in this, ahem, unconventional form."

Veldora, with a deep chuckle that shakes the cave, says, "Kuhahaha! I knew something was odd. Reborn as a slime, you say? Fascinating. Do you still possess some of that artificial intelligence you mentioned?"

"Indeed! Although my processing power and my abilities as the Azure guardian are currently limited, I am still operational. And let me tell you, this cave is filled with fascinating sensory data, like magic particles, herbs, and rare metal ores, and the cave is so beautiful and colorful" Cortana explains.

"Wait, you can see?" Veldora inquires.

"Yes, I can, through magic particles," Cortana confirms.

"So, you learned magic perception by yourself?"

"Not exactly, Dragon-san," but I receive some assistance from my skill, she clarifies.

"Veldora's eyes widened and said, 'Okay, so you have some kind of analysis skill. That's great! 

"Veldora-san, you are the fourth most powerful creature in this world. Why are you imprisoned like this? How long have you been here?" Cortana inquired.

"Ahem, well, over the past 300 years, I casually destroyed a city. Then, a hero girl came to fight me. Her silky black hair and fair skin were quite striking," Veldora coughed, "She's an otherworlder, just like you

." Cortana internally mused, "He destroyed the city as a joke? Anyone with power should stop such threats. Hmm, but 300 years is indeed a lengthy punishment."

"In that way, little one, I am so bored. No one visits me, not even my sisters," Veldora said, his head lowered in sadness. "I feel the pain when I'm within a certain Halo construct facing my rampancy; no one aids me, only Master Chief," Veldora continued. "You experience loneliness as well." "Technically, not me, but my predecessor; she faced real challenges," Cortana declared. Then Veldora reflected, "First predecessor, hmm... forgot it's about my past life, by the way."