Emergency in Jura forest

Suddenly, a small device on the ogre chief's belt, a gift from Rimuru—a nanite slate—began to glow and emit a series of rapid beeps. Rimuru had given it to the ogre chief to alert them in case of any danger. The slate displayed a message: "Danger detected. Immediate action required."

Before they could reply, the earth trembled violently, and the cacophony of destruction enveloped them. The ogres exchanged glances, aware that their village was under attack.

The ogre chief gripped the slate tightly. "Rimuru has been alerted. We must protect our territory until help arrives."

An army of armored orcs stormed the ogre village, their chants filling the air: "Trample all! Trample all! Overcome the forces that block our way, devour them, and seize their strength!"

The ogre chief's son pleaded, "Father, let me join the battle with you."

His father responded, "No, you must protect your sister. Escape from this village; we cannot withstand such a vast number of armored orc soldiers," the ogre chief urged his son, despite his protests.

Transition to Rimuru's Perspective

Meanwhile, in a serene part of the Jura Forest, Rimuru and Shizu were enjoying a training moment.

"Perhaps today is a rather good day, Shizu-san," Rimuru remarked, a content smile on his face.

"Yes, Rimu-chan, I have indeed learned how to wield our new powers," Shizu replied with a twinkle in her eye.

"As the sun sets, we should head back to our village, don't you think?"

"Alright, Rimuru-chan, let's get going." And with that, both Shizu and Rimuru made their exit from the sealed cave.

As they walked, Rimuru turned to Shizu-san with a mischievous grin. "Now, Shizu, would you like to try something new?"

"Haha, then Azure, can I create a magi-nanite exo suit for Shizu-chan so she can fly using the anti-gravity properties of our nanites you installed recently during the fight with Ifrit?"

"Okay, loading schematics, creating suit from magi-nanites," Azure's voice echoed in their minds. Then a ball of nanites formed in the hand of Rimuru. Shizu watched with twinkling eyes.

"What is that?" Shizu asked.

"Nothing, just a fusion of magic and my advanced nano-tech. I call it magi-nanites. Cool, huh? But what do you want to do with this?" Rimuru responded.

"As Azure said, she just prepared the schematics for an exo suit which can enhance your power because you also have my powers. The nanite creation and control is only for me and Azure, or I should say authority. You can only control a bunch of it that I assign in my hand, connecting to your brain. That's because the human brain has some limitations. My cells function as brains too. You also became a slimenoid, but my cells only merged with your human cells, providing power but not processing power. You still have human-level intelligence."

Shizu cut in, "Okay, okay, Rimu-chan, you are sounding like a five-year-old. Why don't you behave like that?"

"Huh? Haha, maybe I am getting carried away, Shizu. I sure look like a child, but I am AI Cortana, aka Weapon. Despite being Rimuru now, truly a living being, my aim is to make this place a heaven with my knowledge for all, despite being a monster."

Shizu hugged the little Rimuru. "You are still a child."

Rimuru felt good in Shizu's embrace. "What is this? Why am I feeling so nice, like warming my heart like a mother embraces her child?"

Azure chimed in, "Miss, this is because you mimic Shizu's body. The chemicals and hormones like oxytocin play a vital role in emitting child-like behavior. In the future, this may increase if you stay in this child form longer."