The Birth of Slimenoid Shizue

Rimuru perspective

As the sun's first rays peeked over the horizon, Rimuru was already up, her mind racing with the plans for the day. Today was the day she would speak with Shizu about her deteriorating condition and the solution she had devised

"Azure, are you ready?" Rimuru asked, stretching her translucent, slime-like body.

"Yes, Miss Rimuru. Everything is prepared," Azure replied, her voice steady and reassuring.

"Alright, let's go find Shizu," Rimuru said, slipping out of her tent and into the cool morning air.

Shizu perspective

Shizu's body trembled as she felt the fiery spirit of Ifrit surging within her, threatening to take control. "My body can't take it," she thought. "Ifrit is taking over. I don't want any more destruction because of my power. I should leave this place."

She looked at her three fellow adventurers, Elyun, Gido, and Kaval, who were still sleeping. A wave of sadness washed over her as she realized she couldn't continue her journey with them. Her mental and physical state was worsening by the day.

With a warm yet sorrowful smile, she whispered, "I'm sorry, my friends. I am unstable right now and can't continue our journey together. Take care."

Shizu silently left the camp, her heart heavy with the burden of leaving her friends behind. She walked for a few minutes, the forest around her still and quiet in the early morning light.

 She walked for a few minutes, the forest around her still and quiet in the early morning light

Third-Person Perspective

Elyun was on the brink of waking. She rubbed her eyes and noticed Shizu's empty bed. "Where is Shizu?" she muttered, quickly grabbing her magic staff. Using her magic perception, she located Shizu not far from the camp.

Elyun woke up her remaining friends, urgency in her voice. "Hey, wake up, guys. Shizu is not here. She's gone somewhere without telling us. Something is wrong."

Rimuru, using her own magic perception to track Shizu's movements, realized the situation. "As I predicted, her magic energy is becoming unstable. She's moving away from the village to prevent any potential damage."

Rimuru's Perspective

"It seems this is happening," Rimuru said, sensing Shizu's distress. "Azure, keep tracking her. I'll inform her party members."

"Yes, Miss Rimuru. I'll send the tracking data to your tactical insight," Azure responded.

Rimuru reached the camp where Shizu's party members were resting. She saw Elyun, who looked worried. "Hey, Elyun, is everything okay? Where's Shizu?"

"Rimuru, I'm worried. She left without telling us, but I know where she is. My magic perception is good," Elyun replied.

"We need to hurry. She's unstable," Rimuru explained.