Chapter 4

Isn't bud so cool, all those soldiers think they can do so smth😹😹

Raven and the others are hanging out downstairs, "like I said all of the Teen Titans plan on meeting up here. In two weeks so be there." Terra said looking proudly as Raven just sighs in response not wanting to do another meet up. But if Dick goes, she'll give it a chance. Dick is still sleeping in her room, which makes her feel fuzzy inside and warm to think about it.

Distracted in her thoughts she can't stop thinking of the Nightwing in her room. "Hellooo earth to Ravennn, where is Dick?" Victor says waving his hand in her face that causes her to sit up straight and look up at him

"He's in my room, sleeping." Raven said it as it was, without showing any emotion. The rest of the Teen Titans gasp while Victor and Garfield giggle together, "are you guys..?" Kory was asking.

"No!" Raven gets up from the table walking away, feeling a bit frustrated. She takes a deep breath and breathes so that her feelings go away. She looks back at her family, all of their mouths open also having concerned looks on all of their faces. But Beast Boy being the only one being giggly and trying to hold in his laugh by covering it. Terra looks at him and starts smiling so much to the point her teeth starts to show. She gets annoyed with them being that way and walks away swiftly. She can feel her anger creeping in, like darkness calling. She can't control her emotions anymore and it's a problem for her, for everyone it will be.

She stops herself from walking any way further and turns around. Walking back towards them all sitting at the island of their kitchen all looking at her. "I'm sorry guys, I've been feeling weird and Dick is my friend. Umm we only will ever be that way to each other, we just happen to be close." She pushes to say that makes her want to walk away already. Thank god Jason isn't here to push her more, she sighs as she has one more thing to tell everyone. Something that's been eating at her ever since it's been happening.

"We will stop with the shipping. We are sorry Raven" Kory says sadly looking down, "bro no way, they-" Victor hits Beast Boy and shushing him. Raven just doesn't react looking at them interact and sighs knowing she won't tell them. She can't bring herself to, she puts her hood and thinks of her bed. Raven starts to head back to her room, "I know we said not to discuss this in front of Raven but I really think she could save Dick! It's ridiculous." Raven stops in her tracks, listening to them. They began to shush Terra who rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, Raven starts to walk back.

"I have been findi-" Victor high pitched screams when Raven comes into his view, "oh sorry Raven, you just scare me sometimes!" He puts his hand over his chest.

"I know what you guys are talking about, I've been dreaming it. I'm sorry for all of the nightmares. There's ways been finding ways to prevent it. Which.. it leads," Raven stops herself "I know how to control it in someways. But id I have to possibly bring him back from the dead, everything will be fine. He-, he doesn't deserve to die, I know what happens before his death. But not during yet." She makes her to keep her voice clearly monotoned to not make anyone worry.