Chapter 17

Friday 2:47 am

Omaya was on her bed thinking about the marriage she couldn't sleep so she decided to pray Nafilah. She performed ablution and wore her hijab and prayed
When she finished praying she prayed to Allah for to bless the wedding.She kept praying and praying. When she was done she took her Qur'an and started reading she felt at ease and fell into a deep slumber.

She woke up by 6:05 then she realized that she fell asleep there, then she performed ablution and prayed Subh prayer after that she prayed and went to her bed to sleep.

10:09

"Omaya wake up and get ready the Makeup artist is here" Her mom woke her up

"Ommah you know I don't like makeup,must I do makeup" She whined

"After the Nikah the groom will come here and take pictures you fool now get up and get ready" her mom smacked her head.

She groaned and walked to the toilet.After 15 minutes she came out of the toilet. Her mother brought a white expensive lace with her which was sewn into a fitted gown. She headed to the vanity table to scrub her lotion and do the other needful. After she was done her mother helped her get dressed into the white lace which was sewn into fitted gown that perfected her figure.

"Ommah I'm going to miss you"She looked at her mother and pouted.

I'm going to miss you more my love." Her mother smiled and pecked her forehead. They were at it when Ayasha came in with the makeup artist trailing behind her.

"Ommah the makeup artist is here"Ayasha said

"Okay start the makeup let me go get ready" the mother said and exited the room Ayasha followed her too. The makeup artist brought out the items and started.

"Please a simple one" Omaya told the makeup artist and she nodded

They finished the make up and the head gear was perfectly tied on her head which she was looking so Beautiful.

"Ya mayaaa you look so pretty OMG"Ayasha came into the room

"Thanks baby girl" Omaya said

"And guess who's here" Ayasha squealed

"Who is it,tell me" Omaya said

"Ya teemaaaa" Ayasha said an Omaya jumped and hugged Fatima who is just coming from turkey.

"What a beautiful surprise ya Teemah,I missed you so much ya Teemah" Omaya pouted

"I'm here now my love" Fatima said

"And on your wedding day!! I'm so happy for you and you look beautiful,Give me a twirl baby girlll" Fatima said and Omaya twirled.

"Where's Inaya"Omaya asked

"Oh I came alone they aren't on Holiday" she said and Omaya nodded. That how they spent the sisters time  gisting and mostly snapping pictures.

Her friends came over and they took pictures together.

1:25 pm
Omaya and her friends were chit chatting when she heard the notification sound from her phone. She took it to check the message and saw that it was from Othman. It's says...