chapter 2: growing up. another child on the way!!??.

Izuku and tsutsumi's daughter had grown quite quickly over the last 5 years. She was now 6 and in kindergarten while her mother was already pregnant with another baby.

This time, it was confirmed to be a baby boy. Violet was told she'd become a big sister sooner or later and would need to share her toys with her soon to be little brother.

While she didn't mind that she was also hoping she wouldn't be ignored either. Her parents ensured her she wouldn't be ignored and continued playing.

As the months went by quickly and Nagant's belly was getting bigger, she eventually went into labor and, once again, gave birth to a healthy child.

The boy's name was Kai. Which was his mother's first name shortened.
Kai tsutsumi midoriya. He had a mix of Izuku and lady Nagant hair colors
But had his mother's eyes.

When Violet saw her new baby brother, she was overwhelmed with joy and excitement. She tried being quiet but she couldn't help it. She was just as easily excitable as her father but serious like her mother. She also inherited from her father the quirk analysis habits.

Her classmates hated how every single time she saw a quirk being used, she'd write it down, analyze it, and find out how it worked in terms of future use.

Knowledge was power, and the number one thing her parents taught her was to always analyze your opponents in any situation at any given point in time.

It turns out that Violet did, in fact, have a transformation quirk like her mother's rifle quirk ability. Only she calls it pistol.

Her hands literally became pistols that, like her mother, used her hair as ammunition only much smaller.

About the size of a 22 to 9 millimeter.
Her fingertips became like the barrel of a gun, and her palm was where they reloaded and could hold several rounds.

When Izuku and kaina heard this, they were so proud of their daughter for unlocking her quirk at a young age.

"Like mother like daughter!!!."

That is what Izuku said excitedly.
His daughter would make a fine hero.
But if she didn't want to be a hero.
She could always become a soldier.

After 5 years of hiding in a safe house, the government told them they were cleared to come out of hiding since a lot of heroes that went rogue weren't a threat any more and all the other heroes agencies were found to be legitimate and clean of any corruption at all.

So they did exactly that.
They came out of hiding, and their undercover mission was a success.
They returned to a civilian lifestyle and, for a time, lived as a happy family.

Sadly, there were several heroes,like hawks, who knew the truth. He was a spy, after all. He was also undercover during the same time rogue heroes were being eliminated.

He knew only one group of 2 people capable of something like that. The now named God of death and sniper goddess.

Their long-range skills were top-notch.
Nobody, not even the pro hero revolver, could fire a bullet or pull the trigger faster than then could. They were a truly extraordinary team who got married after a year of dating and missions.

Then, one day, a top secret mission.
One that would change their lives forever happened. Assassination
of the corrupt H.P.S.C president.

He was ordering the murders of several heroes, causing her to question if killing them was for the good of the people's safety or for the good of the agencies wallets. Either way, Izuku killed the man. Lady Nagant covered and cleaned up the crime scene as per their training.
And disposed of the body thanks to shigaraki and his quirk decay.