chapter 3: target practice with mom and dad.

Kaina and izuku's children wanted to become stronger for their family and each other to protect people close to them.This convinced them to take their children to a top secret firing range.

Once inside, Izuku pressed a button, and several moving targets popped up. Izuku grabbed a pistol from the weapons rack and stepped up to the range.

Watching the speed of the targets that seemed too fast for his children to follow, considering some were hostages.

They then watched as their father put 2 bullets in each of the targets chests with flawless precision and accuracy.

Violet then said.

"WOW, DAD!!!. THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!. HOW DID YOU GET SO GOOD AT HITTING MOVING TARGETS!!??. CAN YOU TEACH ME??!!."

And Izuku said.

"That's why we're here, kids.
Your mother and I were the best of the best. I was in the military training for the sniper division exams.

That's where I met your mother. She taught me everything I know and more.
She was scouting out a potential new partner to recruit for a mission.

I'll be honest with you right now.
I've been keeping it hidden, but I was born completely quirkless. Though people believed me nonetheless.

I have a quirk called tracker.
But in certain situations, I called it scope.
In any close combat situation, I could dodge potentially lethal hits by increasing my reflexes and other senses.

On assassination missions, it allowed me to track an opponents movements.
The limit to my quirk at long-range is 1 and a half miles. Keep that our secret.

Don't want anyone finding out that I have a quirk I unlocked during a life or death situation on a mission.

Everything moves in slow motion when I use it, but overuse of it blurs my vision, which is why I made a mask that has a long-range infrared scope to compensate for the overall stress it causes me."

Kaina then said.

"I figured you were hiding something from me when we first met Izuku.
Your quirk manifested itself later on.

You weren't quirkless. You were just a late bloomer when it came to showing signs of having one, weren't you???.
It's actually not too uncommon."

Kai then asked.

"If you had such an awesome quirk, why didn't you go to UA high school for training dad???. Wouldn't that have been easier than teaching yourself???."

And Izuku said.

"One day, you will learn that the world of being a hero or a villain is nothing more than a biased social standing.

The world sees people with quirks that can't be controlled as villains, while those who have control over their quirks can be easily controlled with money.

Sure, you saved people and were recognized for your good deeds.
But then once you realize that you are being used for killing innocent heroes,
Your ideas of justice, good, and evil are flipped upside down because people don't agree with your ideology."

Izuku then put the pistol back on the gun rack and grabbed a set of throwing knives. He then gripped them between his fingers, 5 in each hand, and tossed them at 2 stationary targets, hitting dead center impressing his son.

Kai then said.

"WOW!!!. Remind me to never piss dad off while he's got a knife in his hand.
I'd hate to be on the receiving end of his accuracy with a knife or a firearm."