chapter 5: the second chance agency for heroes and villains.

After Izuku's press release about starting up his own hero and villain collaboration agency that he called.
"Second chance for heroes and villains"

He searched the web for the best song that would symbolize and help further sympathize with potential future villains to help rethink their ways of social status and how their quirks can be useful or how they can have a purpose.

(See song at top of chapter)

That song was get up by shinedown.
He broadcast it on repeat for every single person in the country to hear.

Be they people with quirks or quirkless.
And just as he'd figured, the country was now divided between 2 factions. Those with powers and those without powers.

The biggest sympathizers and supporters were a majority of the quirkless community who voted in favor of Izuku's cause. But the rich and powerful people with quirks weren't so understanding of why he'd help villains.

When the song finished playing, Izuku's plan to get heroes to support his cause began with him opening his speech.

Izuku then said.

"I know some of you with quirks have doubts about my cause to redeem villains. To allow the quirkless into UA and to reform the current social standards of our countries society.

So I've brought with me today several individuals whose lives were changed because I believed that they could change. Even though they were villains,

I offered them a second chance. At the time, they asked me why I would want to help a villain with blood on their hands or stolen from banks.

I visited them in prison. Listening to their stories. I felt the need to help those whom society rejected, and heroes refused to give another chance.

Granted, there were some unredeemable people like all for one who refused to believe villains can be given second chances and be accepted by society. I told him he was wrong.

I stood up to the most powerful villain in history as a quirkless person. And I told him he would never be let out again.

These individuals you call the league of villains are just misunderstood people.
If we give them a chance to prove they can change like I've seen them do.

Then, is that not reason enough to let them be treated just as fairly as heroes??. People judged them, persecuted them, tossed them aside, and gave up on helping them find a purpose

So now I will let each of them tell their stories and what caused them to become villains before I offered them a second chance to be better than what heroes society viewed them as afterward."

Shigaraki then said.

"My name is tomura shigaraki.
When I got my quirk decay, I accidentally killed my entire family.

My mother, who loved me, my grandmother and sister who supported me, my pet dog, who was still just a puppy. My quirk killed them. But it was because of the man I hated, my father, who hated heroes because my aunt,

Nana Shimura was a user of one for all, leaving us behind to protect us from all for one. She passed one for all down to all might before her death, and that man has done nothing but shame her good name using it to remain the number one hero. Without it, he would be nothing.

He would be nobody. He would be quirkless like our great savior here once was. Nothing more than a normal man.

My colleagues and I were all offered a second chance by Izuku midoriya and his family. We were, for the first time, accepted by someone who hated our society for seeing things in black and white. This is an agency for change.