melancholic and cold

My mother came violently through the door of my room.
-Meison, can you explain to me what these grades are? You have three Fs in three different subjects!

- Sorry mom, my grades have gone down a little.
-Does this seem "a little" to you!?

Then it happened, my heartbeat doubled its speed, my hands were sweating and I knew in one way or another that I was in danger or at least I had that feeling, I was afraid of something that I couldn't visualize.

That was the first time it happened, and since then I have to deal with it, to avoid it I tried to spend some time alone, writing songs, loneliness never betrayed me and I know it never will.

~

That day everyone was making the invitations for Zoé's grandmother's welcome party.
Everyone happy, happy. Of course I liked the idea of ​​the party. But it felt like every day was rainy and gray even if it was a sunny day. I can't understand myself, it's like my own pain is eating me from within. Anyway, I had to clear my mind of so much thinking.
I went up to my room, lowered the blinds so that not so much light came in and I started writing songs, I feel that I am free to express how I feel when I do it, it is as if music opened a portal to a different world.

That's when Zoé knocked on the door.
- I can enter?
- Mm yes, something's wrong.
- Well you write songs, so it occurred to me that...
- What did you think of Zoe?

I looked directly into Zoé's eyes, she had beautiful brown eyes but I stopped looking as soon as I felt that she was feeling uncomfortable.

- It occurred to me that me and Wren could sing one of your songs. Do you have any that talk about happiness?

Evidently he didn't have any that spoke of happiness. Happiness is a feeling that I don't know. I have seen happy people but I have never felt like that.

- I doubt you have anyone who talks about that
- It's okay, I'll look for some on the internet.
-You asked Wren if she wanted to sing at the party, I didn't see her excited when she found out about that.
- clear...

She could read on her face a "I'm lying" in a very obvious way, honestly, yes, I like Zoé, she's full of life, she's happy, there's a difference and I admire that, but I've never seen her worry about anyone other than herself. Unless it's something important, that is, Zoe is a little selfish.