CHAPTER 38

WHEN SPITFIRE TOLD TONYA to keep him inside her mind, she never imagined that this was what he would do.

The brute was grunting—loud, clear, and with a sinful up-and-down pattern in his rich voice. He was in their link, intentionally making her hear his delicious yet strangled moans. His breaths were bursting fast inside her head, thrusting and squelching as she stood next to the counter.

'Oh, God!' She sucked in a breath and discreetly squeezed her thighs. She was hoping for her sweet core to stop melting inside her panties because of the image building inside her skull.

She could almost see Spitfire standing naked inside her bathroom while gripping his majestic cock. His fist was brutally going up and down his length, squeezing his girth like her pussy would, while pumping his way to release.

'Tonya...' he called her through their link, grinding her name like he was dying. 'Push your pussy on my cock. Murder me with that. Come on. Fuck me harder, mate. Fuck! Ugh! Fuck—'

'Spitfire! Don't you dare tell me you're...'

But, oh, yes, he was! The fire dragon was indeed jacking off in their link as Tonya tried to look composed next to that microphone and display showcase.

It was a sunny day in Klaire City. Still, the temperature outside was nothing compared to what was making her forehead sweat. Who would have thought that this was what her asshole of a mate would do?

"Hey, Tony. Are you okay?"

'Are you kidding me?!' was what she ought to say when Lizzie's face suddenly popped from across the counter. Her workmate was holding a tray, looking like she had just been run over by a truck, while staring at her suspiciously—as if guessing what was making her claw the countertop while she was spacing out.

Realizing that, Tonya stopped her fingers from moving immediately. Damn it. She didn't even notice herself chipping her new nails.

'I'm not, okay, Lizzie. I'm brutally getting fucked at the moment. And if only my pussy was detachable and Spitfire was holding my poor cunt, it would be dialing 911—Shit!'

Tonya hadn't finished her mental rant when Lizzie quickly turned to the corner of the counter and, to her surprise, pulled her away from the microphone. One second later, she was thrown to the dining area, wondering what was going on.

"Lizzie. That's not so nice!"

"Grandpa La Luchi is looking for you." Her workmate pointed to the customer sitting silently at the far corner of the shop. "You might want to drop by the poor guy to say hi," Lizzie added, then used her open palm to cover her mouth. "He treated me and Kristoff to movie tickets yesterday, and now I have to send you there in two minutes." She pulled a gold coin from under the cash register. "And by the way, I heard that Dr. La Luchi gave you this too. You might want to keep this." Then, she pulled a brown bag, as little as emery, from the counter and gave her an approving nod. "And take this too. Your boyfriend took this out of your apron after punching Kristoff's face that day. I don't know what this is, but I think I'm okay with whatever irritates your guy."

It was the hex.
.
.
.

'OH, FUCK THIS...'

Tonya knew that it was rude to curse while sitting next to a very pleasant old man. She also knew that the least she should do was smile and say thank you, especially after getting the gold coin he gave her.

Tonya knew pleasantries like the back of her hand. It was just that it was hard to stay smiling when her panties were so soaked, and she was worrying if it was making a mark behind her skirt.