Nothing good lasts forever

Wendy, John, and Michael stayed in Neverland for about three days, and in that time they grew rather close to them.

Unlike most children who came here to Neverland, Wendy and her brothers fitted in rather well among the everyone else. Wendy made an expert lookout, John was an a Indian friendly person, (which was very rare for any newcomer) and Michael was loved by all wildlife, which was also very rare. We went on all sorts of adventures together, and they grew rather fond of me. Wendy was almost always with me, John often asked me why no one else in Neverland was as nice as me, and Michael though of me as his sister. Truth be told though, I had grown rather fond of them too, but because they weren't Neverland born, I knew they would leave at some point, and this worried me. But I always pushed my worries aside and had fun with them as if there was nothing to worry about.

One day, however, all of that changed.

It was nighttime, at about 8 o'clock, the lost girls and I were bored out of our minds, along with that, we were so tired. We wanted to go to bed but Susie said that something was wrong in Neverland, and that someone should go check on Peter and the lost boys. We wanted to go to bed but Susie said she wouldn't stop whining until someone went to go check on the lost boys, the Darling children, and the leader. Ivy had gone out about 5 minutes ago, and still hadn't come back.

At that moment, a frantic knock could be heard. There came a banging sound, and Ivy raced into the room. I was getting ready to tell Susie that there was nothing to worry about when I noticed the expression on Ivy's face, her eyes were wide and frightened, she was panting like she had just run a marathon, and her face was as white as paper.

She raised her head slowly, and looked at me.

"It's Hook," she whispered, "he has the Darling children and the lost boys."