The new Neverland arrivals

About a week or two went by before anything else out of the ordinary happened, my family members and I had changed, we now liked going on adventures as much as Peter and Lost Boys did, and we had become quick, swift swords girls. For a while, it seemed like there wouldn't be anymore memorable moments in Neverland.

But of course, fate had other ideas.

It was another day in NeverPeak mountain, and my sisters and I were curious on why Peter hadn't show up yet with a new adventure for us. "Maybe he got swallowed by the crocodile." Susie suggested. "Susie, you shouldn't say such things." Ivy scolded. "Why not?" Susie argued, "don't you think it's possible?" "Of course," Ivy said, "but everyone knows it's more of a possibility for Hook to get eaten by the croc."

A knock suddenly sounded off through the main room.

"We'll get it!" Glinda and Glitter piped up, before racing off towards the entrance tunnel. "Oh, hey Peter," we all heard them say, "sure, Keri's here, why do you need her?"

Several seconds later, Gilda and Glitter came running back into the room. "Peter's here!" They said, beaming "and he bought friends."

Peter then entered the room. "Girls and girls!" he said in his phony announcer voice, "I give you the Darling children!"

I stood up slowly as three children entered the room, one girl, and two boys. The girl was wearing a light blue nightgown, and had corkscrew curls that were held up by a sky blue bow that matched her eyes, her face was a bit heart shaped, and she seemed about nine years old. One of the boys had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, he wore a white men's night dress, a pair of round glasses, a shining black top hat, carried a black umbrella, and seemed about eight years old. The smallest boy seemed about five and a half years old, had light brown hair and sky blue eyes, he wore a pair of light pink footie pajamas, and was holding a teddy bear.

The three of them all turned to look at me nervously, before they all bent down into small bows. I looked at Peter calmly. "Where did you find these children Peter?" I asked. He beamed proudly. "Why in London, England." he said.

I froze. "You mean, you went to the real world?" I asked nervously, "you left Neverland?"

Peter smiled. "Sure did." he said proudly.

"Um, excuse me?" A girl voice timidly said.

I turned my head, back towards the voice to see the corkscrew curls girl had spoken. "My name is Wendy by the way." she said, "these are my brothers John and Michael." she pointed to the top hat boy first and then the one with the Teddy Bear.

Michael stepped forward slowly, and looked up at me. "Are you really Peter's sister?" He asked timidly, his voice was like Susie's, young with a toddler tint to it.

I got down on one knee and smiled at him kindly. "Yes, young Michael," I said kindly, "I am."