Chapter 1

Story Starts From Naira's Death.

Everyone Were Mourning For Naira's Death. Suddenly A Girl Comes Into The House By Running. She Was Shouting Naira's Name While Coming.

Sirat:- Naira! Naira! Where Are You?

Everyone Was Looking At Her Sadly. Sirat Saw Naira's Photo And A Garland Kept Near It.

 Sirat Saw Naira's Photo And A Garland Kept Near It

There Was A Trophy In Sirat's Hand Which Fell Down. Sirat Couldn't Believe Her Eyes. She Fell Down And Started Crying.

Sirat:- Naira! Why? Why Did You Leave Me? How Could You Leave Us All Like This?

Naksh:- Sirat, Please Don't Cry Like This. I Can't See My Sister In Tears.

Sirat:- What Happened Bhai? How Did Naira Die?

Naksh Tells Her How Naira Fell From The Cliff.

Sirat:- I Should Have Been With Her. I Could Have Saved Her. Why Did I Leave Her Alone And Went To Mumbai. It's My Fault.

Gayu:- Sirat, Please Don't Blame Yourself. What's Your Fault In It? It's All My Fault. I Was The One Who Scolded Naira. I Hurted Her So Much. I Couldn't Even Apologize To Her.

Sirat:- Gayu Di, Please Don't Cry. Naira Doesn't Like If You Blame Yourself For Her Death.

Naksh:- Naira Doesn't Like Even If You Blame Yourself For Her Death. Stop This Blame Game.

Sirat:- Does Papa, Devyani Nani And Vikram Knows About Naira's Death?

Kriti:- No. We Didn't Told Them.

Swarna:- We Have To Inform Them About This.

Suhasini:- Swarna Is Right. We Have To Inform Them About This. They Have To Do Naira's Last Rituals.

Sirat Sees Kairav And The Other Children Crying And She Went Towards Them.

Sirat:- Kids, Please Don't Cry.

Kairav:- Maasi, When Will Mumma Come?

Sirat:- Kairav, Your Mumma Is Always With You. Your Mumma Has Now Became An Angel. She Will Always Protect Us From The Bad. Please Be Strong Atleast For Akshu.

Kairav:- Papa Has Locked His Room And Is Not Coming Out.

Sirat:- What?

Manish:- Yes Beta. Kartik Has Been In His Room From The Moment Naira's Body Came To The House.

Sirat:- What? You Guys Should Have Brought Him Out Of His Room. Wait, I Will Go And Bring Him.

Akhilesh:- Yes Beta. Go Convince And Bring Him Down.

Sirat:- Okay Papa.

Sirat Goes To Kaira's Room And Started Knocking The Door.

Sirat:- Kartik, Please Come Down. Everyone Is Waiting For You.

Kartik:- Why Should I Come Down, Sirat? I Have Lost My Naira. I Failed To Save Her.

Sirat:- Kartik, Please Don't Blame Your Self. It Was An Accident. It Was Not Your Fault. Naira Won't Like If You Blame Yourself.

Kartik:- But, Now She Is Not Here. She Has Left Us All Alone.

Sirat:- Naira Is Here Only, Kartik. She Resides In Our Heart. Please, Come Down For Atleast Naira's Sake. You Have To Do Her Last Rituals, Otherwise Naira's Soul Will Not Get Peace.

Suddenly The Door Opened. Sirat Saw Kartik Who Has Tears In His Eyes.

Sirat:- Kartik

Kartik:- You Are Right. I Want Naira's Soul To Get Peace. Come Let's Go.

Sirat:- Yes. Let's Go.

Sirat And Kartik Comes Down. Kairav Runs And Hugs Kartik Tight.

Surekha:- Can We Do Naira's Last Rituals?

Sirat:- But, Where Is Papa, Devyani Nani And Vikram?

Gayu:- Bhai, You Told You Will Inform Them.

Naksh:- Sorry, I Forgot. I Will Inform Them Now.

Swarna:- Don't Call Naitik Bhaisab. He Can't Handle It.

Naksh:- Yes. I Will Call Vikram And Inform Him.

Naksh Goes Outside To Call Vikram

PRECAP:- Naitik Learns About Naira's Death