Chapter 6

Kartik:- I Don't Want That. I Want You And Live With You.

Naira:- I Am With You. The Only Difference Is That You're Searching For Me Outside And I Am Indide.

Kartik:- Inside, Outside, I Want Only You Everywhere, Naira. I See You When I Open My Eyes At Home. You're In My Heart When I Close My Eyes. You're In My Wishes, In My Desires, In My Sleep, But.. But You Aren't Present.

Naira:- I Am Present, Kartik. In..

Kartik Cuts Off Naira Before She Could Complete.

Kartik:- This Is All Words. This Isn't True.

Naira:- The Truth Is What We Accept.

Kartik:- No, It's Not So Easy To Accept. I've Experienced It. I Know.. I Know What It Is. You Don't Lose Someone Just Once. You Lose Them Every Day, Every Second. I've Lost, Naira. I Don't Want To Live Like This Anymore. Naira, Whenever I Call And You Don't Answer. I Keep Calling But No One Answers. I Searched But I Can't Find You. I Stretch My Hands To Touch You But I Can't Do That. I Know What I Go Through At That Time. The One Who Is Dead, Dies Only Once. But The One Who They Leave Behind Dies Repeatedly. But, Still You Remain Alive. Because You Are Expected To Be Alive. It's Said, Losing A Loved One Isn't A Reason To Stop Living. No, Stay Alive, You Must Fight, You Must Go Ahead. Instead Of Dying Everyday, It's Better I Die Once, Naira.

Naira:- And What About The Kids? What Will Happen To Them? You Are Searching For Me, Right? Then, Go And Look For Me In The Kids. The Blood That Kairav Bled Is Mine. The Tears Flowing Of Akshu's Eyes Is My Tears. Try Holding Them In Your Arms. You Can Find Me In Every Breath They Take. Kartik, I Am A Mother. I Can't Die Even If I Am Dead. I'll Always Be Alive In The Breath Of My Kids. I Am A Wife, Kartik. I'll Always Be Alive In The Memories Of My Husband.

Kartik:- I Don't Want Such Memories. I Don't Want Any Memories At All. I Don't Want Anything. I Just Want You. I Want To Stay With You. What Will I Do With These Memories? Naira, The More I Try To Run Away From Them, They Follow Me. Whether I Choose To Catch Them Or Leave Them, They Follow. They Don't Let Me Go Ahead Or Turn Back. Think About It, Naira. What Would You Do If You Were In My Place?

Naira:- And What If You Were In My Place? What Do You Think? Do You Think I Wished To Die? Do You Think I Wished To Be Away From My Kids? Do You Think I Wished To Be Separated From My Family? Does Anyone Wish That? My Legs Was Struck For Two Hours, Kartik. But Still, I Didn't Give Up My Hope. I Kept Trying To Free Myself. The Bus Glass Was Slowly Cracking, Kartik. With Every Crack Even My Hope Was Breaking. But Still, I Didn't Let My Hopes Go Away. I Closed My Eyes Due To Fear. Yet, I Didn't Let The Pictures Of You And Our Kids Go Dim. Everyone Out There Were Shouting, Kartik. But I Could Hear Only One Voice. And That Was Your Voice. Which Was Repeatedly Telling Me "I Am Here. I Won't Let Anything Happen To You". I Remembered Every Word And Every Blessing. I Gave Every Reason At That Time To Stay Alive. I Recited Every Holy Scriptures. But Still What Was Decided Is What Happened.

Kartik Started Crying

Naira:- The Floor Under My Legs Were Getting Ripped Open, Kartik. But My Wish To Live Kept Growing On. I Wanted To Live. For You And Our Kids. For All Those Moments Which We Had Planned. But Hadn't Lived. I Wanted To See My Kids Grow Up. I Wished To Relive My Childhood With Akshu. I Wanted To Grow Old With You. I Wanted To Do Everything. I Just Didn't Want To Die.

Kartik Was Crying. Kartik Joined His Hands In Front Of Naira.

Kartik:- I Am Sorry. I Am Sorry, Naira. I Couldn't Save You. I Am Sorry. I Am Sorry, Naira.

Naira:- No, Kartik. You're Not At Fault For This. This Was Decided And This Was Supposed To Happen.

Kartik:- Then The Same Thing Will Happen Again. Now, This Time I Will Write My Own Destiny. Naira, I Saw Dreams Of Living And Dying Together With You. What If I Couldn't Fulfill It? We Couldn't Live Together,  It's Fine. We'll Die Together. We'll Unite After Dying. Isn't It? We Can Do At Least That, Right?

Naira:- No One Gains Anything By Dying, Kartik. Whatever We Gain Is When We're Alive. The One Who Has Life Is The One Who Has A Chance.

Kartik:- A Chance For What?

Naira:- To Make Life Better Than It Was Before. To Forget The Past And Move On. What Was To Happen To Me Has Happened, Kartik.  But What Will Happen To You Are Our Kids Can Be Decided By You, Kartik. Everything Is In Your Hands, Kartik. Everything Is On You.

Kartik Fells Down And Naira Cups His Face.

On The Other Side,

Sirat, Vikram And Naksh Were Searching For Kartik. Suddenly, Sirat Saw Her Mobile Ringing. She Saw The Caller ID. It Was Kriti. Sirat Attends The Call.

Sirat:- Hello Bhabhi.

Kriti:- Sirat, Have You Found Kartik?

Sirat:- No, Bhabhi. We Are Searching For Him.

Kriti:- Everyone Found Out That Kartik Is Missing.

Sirat:- What?

Kriti:- Yes And I Have Told Them That You Guys Went To Find Him. Please, Find Him Soon.

Sirat:- Okay Bhabhi.

Sirat Tells Vikram And Naksh That Everyone Found Out That Kartik Is Missing And They Have To Find Him Soon.

Vikram:- I Have A Friend Who Can Track Location.

Sirat:- You Could Have Asked Him At First Itself.

Vikram:- Sorry. I Forgot. I Will Ask Him To Track The Location.

Vikram Asks His Friend To Track Kartik's Car Location. His Friend Asks Vikram To Wait For 15 Minutes

Precap:- Kartik To Change His Mind