Chapter 5

Kriti:- Yes, He Is Not Here. That's Why I Called You To Ask If Kartik Is There.

Sirat:- Bhabhi, Have You Checked Everywhere.

Kriti:- Yes, Sirat. I Have Checked Everywhere. He Is Not Here.

Sirat:- Bhabhi, Please Don't Worry. Does Everyone Know About It.

Kriti:- No, Everyone Are In Their Room. Akshu And Kairav Are Sleeping In My Room With Me.

Sirat:- Bhabhi, Please Don't Inform Anyone. We Will Find Kartik. Vikram Is With Me And I Will Take Naksh Bhai Along.

Kriti:- Okay, Sirat. Please, Find Him.

Sirat:- Okay Bhabhi.

Sirat Ends The Call

Vikram:- What Happened?

Sirat:- Kartik Is Missing. Bhabhi Has Checked Everywhere. He Is Not There. We Have To Find Him.

Vikram:- Come. Let's Go And Find Him.

Sirat And Vikram Goes To Naksh's Room And Sees Naksh Crying. Sirat Goes And Sits Near Naksh.

Sirat:- Bhai, Please Don't Cry. We Can't See You Crying Like This. Naira Is Always With Us.

Naksh:- You Are Right, Sirat. But, What Are You Both Doing Here?

Vikram:- Bhai, Kartik Is Missing. Bhabhi Just Now Called And Informed Us. We Have To Find Him.

Naksh:- Then, Come We Both Can Go.

Sirat:- Bhai, I Am Also Coming.

Naksh:- Sirat, But It Is Already Late.

Sirat:- Bhai, If We Three Go Separately Then We Can Find Kartik Easily.

Naksh:- You Are Right.

Vikram:- Come. Let's Go And Find Him. Let's Put The Call In Conference Because If We Find Him, Then We Can Inform The Other Two About It.

Naksh:- It's A Good Idea.

They Three Went In Their Respective Cars To Tind Kartik.

Elsewhere,

Kartik Was Driving His Car To Some place. He Stops His Car At The Place Where His Naira Fell Off From The Cliff. He Started Remembering How His Naira Died. He Remembered Their Beautiful Love Journey. Kartik Started Running Towards The Cliff. Suddenly,  Some Wind Began To Blow. Kartik Tries To Jump Off From The Cliff. Suddenly,  He Hears Naira Calling Him By His Name. That Voice Tells Him To Back Off. Kartik Turns And Calls Naira By Her Name.

Kartik:- Naira! It Is You, Right? This Voice.... This Is Your Voice, Right? Where Are You, Naira? Why Are You Not Appearing Before Me If You Are Here? Naira! Naira, Please Appear Before Me. Please Appear Before Me, Naira.

That Voice:- What Were You Going To Do, Kartik? You Want To Die?

Kartik:- I Died On That Day When You Left Me Alone. I Just Want To Destroy This Body.

That Voice:- You Have No Right To Kill Yourself.

Kartik:- Even You Have No Right To Stop Me. The One Who Has Broken Her Promise And The One Who Has Left My Hand. What Will She Tell Others, Naira?

That Voice:- You Are Different From Others, Kartik.

Kartik:- I Am Different From Others, Right? Why Did You Leave Me Then? Why Didn't You Take Me Along With You? We Promised Each Other That We Would Go Everywhere Together. Why Did You Break The Promise Then? What Was My Fault? I Just Loved You, Right? It Was My Fault, Right?

That Voice:- Loving Someone Can't Be A Fault.

Kartik:- Why Did You Go Away From Me Then? Why Did You Leave Me? I Screamed For So Long. I Called You For So Long. But You Didn't Appear Before Me. Your Hand Slipped Out Of My Hands. And You Left This World. But No, I Won't Leave You. I Won't Leave You. Where You Are Now, I Am Coming To You. I Am Coming.

Kartik Goes Near The Cliff.

That Voice:- Kartik, No! Don't Do This.

Kartik Moves A Little Away From The Cliff And Started Talking.

Kartik:- Why Shouldn't I Do This? Why Are You Stopping Me? You Leave Me No Choice... Either.. Either You Return To Me Or Let Me Come To You. Answer Me, Naira. What Do You Want To Do. Can You Hear Me? Naira, I Am Coming To You..

Kartik Turns And Sees Naira In White Dress With Free Hair

Kartik Comes Towards Naira And Stands In Front Of Naira. Kartik Smiles Seeing His Naira And Tears Fell From His Eyes.

Kartik:- Is This True? Or Am I Dreaming? You.. Are You Really Here? You Are Here, Aren't You? My Naira.. Is She Back? Did My Naira Came Back To Me? Did She Came Back To Me?

Naira:- I Wish That Could Happen. But No One Comes Back For The Place I Went To.

Kartik:- But I Can Go There, Can't I? Take Me With You. We Had Promised Each Other That Wherever We Go, We Will Go Together.  You Hold My Hand.

Kartik Forwards His Hand To Naira

Kartik:- I Am Ready. Take Me With You To Your World. Besides, I Have Nothing To Do In This World Without You. I Don't Want To Live Here.

Naira:- Kartik, The World Doesn't End If One Person Dies.

Kartik:- But, What If That Person Meant The World To Someone?  What Will He Do?

A Tear Fell From Kartik's Eyes.

Kartik:- You Don't Have An Answer, Do You? Neither Do I.  Neither The Answer, Nor A Reason To Live.

Naira:- You Have To Find A Reason, Kartik.

Kartik:- One Who Wants To Live Can Look For A Reason. I Don't Want To Live Like This. I Want You. I Want To Be With You. I Tried Living Without You, Naira. People Used To Say That He Is Alive. I Knew That I Was Not Alive. I Was Just Living. I Was Merely Breathing. I Want To Live With You. I Am Ready. Take Me With You.

Precap:- Naira Changes Kartik's Mind