Chapter 7

Scenes Shifts To Kartik And Naira

Naira Cupped Kartik's Face And Kartik Kisses Naira's Hand. Naira Takes The KN Bracelet Which Kartik Was Holding. She Was Seeing The Bracelet Emotionally.

Naira:- So Many Things Are Incomplete, Kartik.

Kartik:- Our Love.

Naira:- Our Story.

Kartik:- Our Dreams.

Naira:- Our Family.

Kartik:- Ginger Tea

Naira:- Kachori

Kartik:- The Want To See You As Soon As I Wake Up.

Naira:- The Wait For You To Return Home In The Evening.

Kartik:- Seeing Your Face Alongside The Moon.

Naira:- You Shouting 'Hi' As Soon As You See Me.

Kartik:- The Feeling Of Holding You In My Arms.

Naira:- Your Breath In Mine.

Kartik:- Everything Is Left Incomplete. Kartik And Naira.

Naira:- Together Became Kaira.

Kartik:- They Are Left Incomplete.

Kartik Cries. Naira Kisses His Hand And Makes Him Wear The Bracelet.

Naira:- Kartik, You Must Fulfill These Incomplete Things. You Must Move On. You Don't Die With The One Who Is Dead. But You Can Start A New Life With The Ones Alive. You Must Forget Your Sadness And Laugh For Your Kids. And Smile For Your Family.

Kartik Nodded Negatively.

Kartik:- I Can't Do That. Don't Put Such A Huge Responsibility On Me. I Can't Do That. How Can I Do That Alone? I Can't Do That, Naira.

Naira:- Kartik, You Aren't Alone. I Am With You. My Love And My Trust Will Always Be With You.

Kartik:- I Just Want You.

Naira:- Don't Ask What Is Not Possible, Kartik. Ask Anything You Want.

Kartik:- I Don't Want Anything. I Just Want Your Presence. Apart From You I Can't Feel Anything Or Do I Want Anything. Only You.

Naira:- Close Your Eyes.

Kartik:- No, I Won't Close My Eyes. You'll Leave If I Close My Eyes. No, I Won't Let You Go, Naira.

Naira:- I Won't Go Anywhere. I Promise.

Kartik:- You Even Promised To Stay With Me.

Naira:- I Won't Go.

Naira Closes Kartik's Eyes.

Naira:- Now, Open Your Eyes.

Kartik Sees His House And Naira Takes Him Inside By Holding His Hand. They Came Inside And Saw Suhasini.

Suhasini:- God, Please Send Our Child Back Home. With Naira's Death, We're All Dead Though We're Alive. Now, If Something Happen To Kartik Then I Will Surely Die.

Then, Naira Takes Kartik To Kriti.

Kriti:- I Hope Wherever Kartik Is, He Is Fine. This Family Needs Him. We All Need Him.

Then, Naira Takes Kartik To Gayu Who Is Crying Near Naira's Photo.

Gayu:- Naira, Come Back. I Need To Apologize To You. Please.