Chapter 9

Kartik And Vikram Reaches Goenka Villa. It Was Morning. Both Of Them Goes Inside. Kartik Goes First.

Akhilesh:- Kartik Left At Night And It's Morning Now. He Isn't Back Yet.

Suhasini:- Where Is Our Kittu? Someone Go And Find Him.

Akhilesh:- Maa...

Kriti:- Sirat, Vikram And Naksh Went To Find Kartik. But They Didn't Call Me Back Till Now.

Akhilesh Turns Towards The Entrance.

Akhilesh:- Kartik!

Everyone Turns Towards The Entrance. They All Saw Kartik.

Suhasini:- Kittu!

Kartik Walks Into The House And Vikram Comes Behind Him. Kartik Goes Towards Naira's Photo. Akshu Started Crying. Kartik Comes Towards Akshu.

Kartik:- Akshu.

The Kids All Came Down. Kartik Asks Gayu To Give Akshu To Him. Gayu Gives Akshu To Kartik. Swarna And Kairav Smiles. Kartik Sees Akshu And Akshu Stopped Crying. Everyone Were Smiling At Kartik With Tears In Their Eyes. Kairav Runs Towards Kartik And Kartik Sees Kairav. Kartik Keeps His Hand On Kairav's Head And Kairav Hugs Kartik.

Kartik:- You All No Need Not Worry About Me Now. I'm Back.

Everyone Nodded Their Head Positively And Smiled.

After Sometime, Kartik Was In The Store Room. He Sees The Sherni Toy And Keeps It In A Trunk. Then, He Wipes Some Dust From Naira's Photo And Keeps It Inside The Trunk. He Sees The KN Bracelet In His Hand. He Removes It And Keeps It Above Naira's Photo In The Trunk. He Closes His Eyes And Remembers Naira's Words. He Opens His Eyes And Closes The Trunk.

PRECAP:- Two Months Later... Kartik To Go Any Extend For The Kids.