Chapter 12

Kartik Drove His Car To Kairav's School. He Goes Towards The Coach.

Kartik:- Excuse Me. Are You The One Who Teaches Karate?

Coach:- Yes.

Kartik:- Do You Know Where My Beta Kairav Is?

Coach:- He Is In The Changing Room.

Kartik:- Actually, He Opted For Karate By Mistake. I Came Here To Change His SPA. (SPA Means Sports And Performance Academic)

Coach:- But He Said That He Wants To Learn Karate.

Kartik:- He Is A Kid, He Doesn't Understand Much. I Am His Dad And I Don't Want Him To Do Karate. It Is Final. Why Are You Insisting?

Coach:- Where Am I Insisting? Your Son..

Kartik:- Yes, It Is Okay. He Might Have Said But He Shouldn't Do It. No One Should. Why Have You Kept Such A Dangerous Sports In The School? There Are Other Sports As Well.

Coach:- There's Risk In Every Sports.

Kartik:- I Am Not Here To Argue With You. I Came To Take My Son. Please Call Kairav, We Will Go Home.

Coach:- Sorry To Say, But You Are A Strange Father.

Kartik:- What? What Did You Say? Who Do You Think You Are That You'll Judge Me? Look..

Kairav:- Papa.

Kartik Turns And Sees Kairav There.

Otherside,

Gayu Was Playing With Vatsal. Swarna Comes There.

Swarna:- Gayu, I Completed The Sweater. Try It Once, On Vatsal.

Swarna Gives The Sweater To Gayu And Plays With Vatsal.

Gayu:- Your Naira Maasi Brought This Wool For You, Vatsal. She Wanted To Knit A Sweater For You. But I Made Her Angry And She.. I Could Not Even Say Sorry To Her.

Gayu Takes Vatsal And Goes From There Crying.

Swarna:- Gayu.

Akhilesh:- Some Injuries Never Get Healed. The Sadness Of Naira's Loss Is Increasing In Everyone's Mind. Everyone Is Trying To Hide It.

Kriti:- Since, Naira Left Us, Naksh Has Not Talked Of Anyone. I Tried To Talk Of Business Or Something Else, Then He Deviates And Talked About Maa And Naira. Vikram Has Complete Focus On Business And Nothing Else. Papa Is In Mumbai. Sirat.. We Don't Know Where Sirat Is.

Surekha:- Even Gayu's Situation Is Similar.

Kriti:- Only Kartik Stayed Strong For The Sake Of Kids.

Manish:- He Did Not Stay Strong. But He Pretends So.

Swarna:- What Do You Mean..

Manish:- He Knows That If He'll Close His Eyes, He Will Miss Naira. He Didn't Want To Live Without Naira But He Doesn't Take Her Name Now. Is That Normal? If He Accepted Her Demise Why Does He Leave Whenever We Talk About Naira? Why Doesn't He Face Anyone Now? As He Knows That We'll Get To Know That He Is Sad.

Swarna:- But Still You Understood Your Son's Pain, Manish Ji?

Manish:- What Did You Just Say? I Couldn't Give Him Peace Or Support.

Akhilesh:- What Else Can We Do, Bhaisab?

Surekha:- There Is Something In My Mind Since Many Days. Can I Say That With Your Permission?