Chapter 3

Naksh And Vikram Made Naitik Laid On The Sofa. Gayu Brought A Glass Of Water And Sprinkled It On His Face.

Sirat:- Papa, Please Wake Up.

Soon Naitik Regained Consciousness.

Naksh:- Papa, You Have Fainted Due To Low Pressure.

Naitik:- Why? Why Did God Took Everyone I Love? He First Took My Mom From Me. Then, He Took My Sister And Her Husband From Me. Separated Me And Naira For 10 Years. Then, He Took  My Akshara From Me And Again He Took My Princess From Me Forever.

Vikram:- Papa, Please Don't Cry.

Naitik:- Why Should I Be Alive?

Bhabhimaa:- You Should Be Alive For Us. Naksh, Gayu, Sirat And Vikram Are There For You. They Are Also Your Children.

Naitik:- When Did You Come? You Went Out Of Udaipur, Right? You Went For Some Temple.

Bhabhimaa:- You Can't Handle It When You Learned That Naira Is Dead. But, I Was Present There When Naira Died. Do You Know How Much We Suffered?

Naitik:- What? You Was Also There?

Vikram:- Bhai, How Did Naira Di Die?

Naksh:- We All Went To Temple. There We Meet Bhabhimaa And She Came With Us In The Bus While Returning. Suddenly, We Meet With An Accident. Everyone Were Able To Come Out. But, Naira Couldn't As Her Leg Was Stuck In a Hole. Kartik Helped Her To Get  Her Leg Out Of The Hole. But, Due To The Bus Shaking Naira Fell On The Windshield. She Asked Kartik To Get Out Of The Bus Otherwise She Will Broke The Windshield. But, We Saved Her Somehow And Brought Her Out Of The Bus. Naira And Kartik Were Standing Near The Cliff. Suddenly, The Cliff Began To Crack And Naira Pushed Kartik Out Of The Crack And Naira Fell Into The Cliff. That's How Naira Died.

Naitik, Devyani And Vikram Started To Cry.

Surekha:- Please, Don't Cry. It's Time To Do Naira's Last Rituals.

Suhasini:- Yes. Surekha Is Right. We Have To Do Naira's Last Rituals.

Swarna:- Naitik Bhaisab, You Have To Put The Flowers On Naira First.

Naitik Goes And Puts The Flowers On Naira. He Sat Near Naira And Kissed Her Forehead.

Naitik:- Princess, I Will Always Love You. Why Did You Leave Me Alone. I Will Miss You A Lot.

Then, Devyani Goes And Puts Flowers On Naira.

Devyani:- Naira, I Hope That You Will Always Be Happy.

Then, Bhabhimaa Goes And puts Flowers On Naira.

Bhabhimaa:- Naira, You Are Always Our Sunshine And Our Happiness. I Will Always Love You.

Then, Naksh Goes And Puts Flower On Naira And Kissed Her Forehead.

Naksh:- Naira, You Are Always My Baby Sister. I Still Remember The Moment I Holded You For The First Time. I Will Always Love You And Miss You.

Then, Gayu Goes And Puts Flowers On Naira And Kissed Her Forehead.

Gayu:- Naira, I Am Sorry. I Hurted You So Much. I Have Realized My Mistake. I Wanted To Apologize To You, But Before That It Self You Left Me. Please, Forgive Me Naira.

Then, Sirat Goes And Puts Flower On Naira And Kissed Her Forehead.

Sirat:- Naira, You Are My Best Friend. Because Of You Only I Got Such An Lovely Family. But, Why Did You Leave Me?I Will Always Love You And Miss You. You Know Right That I Will Share Everything With You. I Won The Best And Youngest Businesswoman Award.

Sirat Keeps The Trophy She Won Near Naira. Then, Vikram Goes And Puts Flower On Naira

Vikram:- Naira Di, You Are Always My Sister No Matter What. I Love You So Much Di. You Always Showed Me The Right Path. I Will Always Love You And Miss You Di. I Am So Blessed To Have A Sister Like You. Be Happy.

Then, Kartik Goes To Put Flowers On Naira. Suddenly One Man Came With Flowers.

Manish:- Who Are You?

That Man:- I Came Here To Give This Trophy And To Congratulate Naira Mam As She Won The Best Dancer Award. But, I Didn't Know That She Is No More.

Kartik Goes And Gets The Trophy For That Man And Places It Near Naira. Then, Kartik Puts Flowers On Naira.

Kartik:- Naira, Why Did You Leave Me And Everyone? You Are My Everything. I Am Sorry. I Couldn't Save You. Naira, See You Have Won The Best Dancer Award. It Was Your Dream To Win This Award. See, You Have Got The Award. I Will Always Love You, Naira. You Are Always My Sherni.

Then, Swarna Goes And Puts Flowers On Naira And Kissed Her Forehead.

Swarna:- Naira, I Always Thought You As My Daughter. You Made My Life Beautiful. You Were The One Who United Me And Kartik. I  Love You So Much.

Then, Manish Goes And Puts Flower On Naira.

Manish:- Naira, You Are My Daughter. You Always Called Me "Papa". You Loved Me So Much. I Hated You At First, But You United Me And Kartik. You Are An Angel. I Love You So Much.

Then, Kriti Goes And Puts Flowers On Naira.

Kriti:- Naira, You Are An Amazing Sister-in-law. You Always Loved Me. You Was Always There For Me. I Will Always Love You And Miss You.

Then, Suhasini Goes And Puts Flowers On Naira.

Suhasini:- Naira, At First I Hate You. I Thought You Are Not A Good Girl. But, You Changed My Thought. You Were Always There For Everyone. You Are A Good Daughter-in-law. I Love You So Much.

Then, Surekha Goes And Puts Flowers On Naira.

Surekha:- Naira, You Always Loved Me Even Though I Hurted You Sometimes. You Took Good Care Of Me, Luv, Kush And Everyone. I Love You So Much.

Then, Akhilesh Goes And Puts Flowers On Naira.

Akhilesh:- Naira, You Are My Partner In Crime In This House. You Always Called Me "Papa". You Are An Angel. You Took Good Care Of Everyone. I Miss You So Much. I Will Always Love You.

Then, Luv And Kush Goes And Puts The Flowers On Naira.

Luv:- Bhabhi, You Always Loved Us Both A Lot. You Took Good Care Of Us. You Were An Another Mother For Us. We Will Always Love You And Miss You

Kush:- Bhabhi, Thanks For Showing Us The Right Path Always. We Will Make You Proud One Day. You Are Our Favorite. We Will Always Love You And Miss You.

Then, The Kids Goes And Puts Flowers On Naira. The Kids Cried And Hugged Naira's Photo Tight. Then, Everyone Sat And Prayed For Naira's Soul To Get Peace

Then, Kartik, Naksh, Vikram, Naitik, Manish And Akhilesh Took Naira's Ash To The River

Precap:- Kartik Went Missing