Chapter 4

At Evening,

Kartik, Naksh, Vikram, Naitik, Manish And Akhilesh Returned After Dissolving Naira's Ash In The River.

Bhabhimaa:- Suhasini Ji, We Have To Go To Our House Now.

Suhasini:- Okay Kaveri Ji, Take Care Of Yourself.

Bhabhimaa:- You Also Take Care Of Yourself.

Kriti:- Naksh, Can Krish And I Stay Here Itself Today?

Naksh:- Kriti, This Is Your House. You Don't Need My Permission To Stay Here.

Then, Naksh, Sirat, Vikram, Naitik, Devyani And Bhabhimaa Left To Singhania Sadan. As Soon As They Reached Their House, Naitik Went To His Room And Locked It.

Devyani:- Naitik!

Sirat:- Nani, Let's Leave Papa Alone For Sometimes. How Can He Handle Naira's Death? He Needs Sometime To Heal.

Devyani:- You Are Right, Beta.

Then, Everyone Goes To Their Respective Rooms.

In Sirat's Room,

Sirat Came Into Her Room And Sat On The Bed. Her Eyes Fell On Naira's Photo.

Sirat Took The Photo In Her Hand And Started Crying

Sirat:- Naira, Why Did You Leave Me? Why? You Promised Me That You Will Always Be With Me By My Side. How Can You Break Your Promise? You Are My Best Friend, My Crime In Partner, My Secret Keeper And My Everything. You Act Like You Are My Sister Sometimes.Have You Thought Of Our Condition When We Learn That You Are Dead? We Can't Live Without You. What Will Kairav And Akshu Do Without You? We All Love You So Much Naira. Please Come Back. Please Come Back To Us. We Can't Live Without You.

Sirat was Constantly Crying Holding Naira's Photo.

Suddenly, Sirat Sees Vikram Standing Near The Door

Sirat:- Vikram!

Vikram Comes And Sits Near Sirat

Vikram:- I Was Missing Naira Di A Lot. So, I Came Here. Do You Remember That You And Naira Di Made Me Sleep By Singing Song When I Was 5?

Sirat:- Yes, I Do Remember. It Was Fun For Me And Naira To Make You Sleep When You Was 5. You Were So Naughty, You Will Not Come To Sleep And We Both Were Chasing You To Make You Sleep.

Vikram:- Naira Di Loved Me A Lot. She Was An Another Mother To Me. She Always Cheers Me Up When I Feel Low. She Made Sure That I Was Happy. She Treated Me Like Her Son. But, Why Did She Leave Me Alone? I Wish That She Returns Back To Us. I Love Her So Much.

Vikram Started Crying And Sirat Was Trying To Console Him. Suddenly, Sirat's Phone Started Ringing.

Vikram:- Who Is That?

Sirat Sees The Caller ID

Sirat:- It's Kriti Bhabhi.

Vikram:- It's Already 9:00 PM. Why Did Bhabhi Call You So Much Late? Attend The Call And Speak.

Sirat Attends Kriti's Call

Sirat:- Hello, Bhabhi. What Happened? You Have Called Me So Late. Is Something Wrong?

Kriti:- Sirat, Is Kartik There?

Sirat:- No, Bhabhi. What Happened?

Kriti:- Kartik Is Missing.

Sirat:- What?

PRECAP:- Kartik To End His Life