Chapter VIII

Chapter 8: Discoveries 

A girl rushed up the mountain that the Tech Lab sat on. Her blonde hair swaying in the wind. Her dress bounced up and down as she ran.

The girl knocked on the door and Zelda opened it. She recognised the girl almost immediately. "Omega."

"It's nice to meet you finally, Princess Zelda," Omega said. "I wish we had time to catch up, but we don't. The Village is under attack from Yiga Assassins. We can't fight them on our own though."

Zelda nodded and talked to Florence over a Hologram. "Please," Zelda begged.

"With all due respect your highness, but Kenobi and I cannot deal with the Yiga by ourselves," Florence said.

"We will help you, bring any allies you know and we'll see you soon." Zelda said.

"I never said yes," Florence said.

"Please?" Zelda asked. Florence sighed and said: "how could I ever say no to my Princess, I will help you." Zelda squealed.

"There is a girl who I know who could help us," Florence said.

"We'll see you soon," Kenobi said, before ending the transmission.

...

A few hours later Florence and her troops arrived. Florence knocked on the door of the Tech Lab.

"Hello, we are about to go into battle, however Zelda is trying to convince Link that he's not ready to go into battle." Robbie said, answering the door.

Florence entered the lab. Sure enough, Link and Zelda were arguing.

"I'm ready!"

"No you're not!"

"C'mon Zelda please!"

"Nope I won't allow it!" They bickered.

Florence rolled her eyes. "Oh, shut up!" She yelled. "Link, you are back-up along with Midna."

"Oh, yeah, sure, tell the Queen to stay with the hero," Midna muttered.

"Let's go!" Florence said, completely ignoring Midna.

"Before we go, your highness, there's someone I'd like you to meet," Kenobi said.

A girl who looked about 16 stepped into the house. She had black hair and a weird bangle on her left wrist.

"Meet Kamala!" Kenobi said.

"Hi," Kamala said.

"Oh, god, we are done for," Robbie said.

"I know what you're thinking, I'm a 16 year old teen who can't do much in battle, but Link was the same age as me when he got appointed Zelda's personal knight," Kamala said.

"Actually I was 17 turning 18 in a couple of months," Link said.

"I have magical powers!" Kamala shouted.

"She does," Obi-Wan said.

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door.

"Monsters," Zelda said.

Just as she said that, the door burst off its hinges, revealing Yiga Soldiers. A woman with red and black hair, black clothes, black boots and black glasses entered.

"Ugh, that's so much better! I hate doors," the woman said.

"Who are you?!" Zelda asked. "Master Sakira of the Yiga Clan. Nice to meet you...Princess." Sakira replied with a smirk. "It seems conquering lots of realms has been fun, well one realm, but anyway! Now it's Hyrule's turn to say goodbye to its dear Princess. Any last words?" Sakira asked, as she drew her sword. Zelda didn't say anything, nor did her stern expression change into fear. "Now, I haven't killed the other Princess that I met, but you, dear Zelda, have slipped through the Yiga Clan's hands far too many times. I think it's best if I end your life here and now." Sakira continued. "Oh but don't worry, if you behave yourself, I'll make sure you don't die a slow painful death, and I'll let you see your precious knight before I kill you." Sakira added.