Chapter XIV

Chapter 14: Link's Final Wish

Zelda was happy that they figured out what Link's magic was capable of, but she wasn't too happy that she was the first to experience getting hit by it

Zelda was happy that they figured out what Link's magic was capable of, but she wasn't too happy that she was the first to experience getting hit by it. Right now, Zelda was still hugging Link when suddenly, Link went weak in her arms.

"Link? Midna what's happening?" Zelda asked, starting to panic.

"My magic is wearing out, his time is coming to an end," Midna said, sadly.

"Zelda..." Link started, weakly. "Please, do this for me...Defeat Ganon and reassemble the Triforce and get...Hilda home...I'm so sorry I hurt you...just know that...I love you...and whatever happens to me or you...you will always...always be my Zelda..." he said, before breathing his last.

"Link? LINK!!!" Zelda screamed, before breaking down in tears.

"W-what now?" Hilda asked.

"We make his wish come true. Link's Final Wish," Zelda replied.

Zelda started walking over to the doors where Ganon was, when she saw the Master Sword. It was back to its usual self.

Zelda picked it up and placed it on her back. Suddenly she felt an excruciating pain in her head as everything went white.

Zelda panicked when she saw a golden figure floating in front of her. "Oh, my, am I in heaven?!"

"No. You are in the chamber of the Triforce. I am Goddess Hylia," the Goddess said.

"Wait, I'm talking to the Goddess herself?" Zelda asked, completely dumbstruck. "I...hello...hi...I...um..." Zelda struggled to get words out. Luckily the Goddess put Zelda out of her misery.

"You can bring him back," the Goddess said.

"Excuse me?" Zelda asked, finally finding her tongue.

"Three Royal wishes combined will bring Link back to life," the Goddess said.

Before Zelda could say anything, the Goddess disappeared and she found herself back in the Yiga Clan Hideout. Zelda noticed that Link was now in crystallised amber.

The goddess must be preserving Link's body for when we reassemble the Triforce, Zelda thought.

Zelda drew the Master Sword and started to head to the door that Ganon and Sakira were supposedly behind. Before she opened the doors, she turned to Hilda and Midna and said: "Call the champions and tell them to bring their divine beast."

"Right away Zelda!" Hilda replied. With that, Zelda ran into the room, Master Sword in hand.

Upon entering, Zelda met with Sakira

Upon entering, Zelda met with Sakira. "Where's Ganon?"

"Gone," Sakira said.

Sakira attacked Zelda, but she blocked her attack with the Master Sword. Outside, the others could hear the clanging of swords clashing together, as the two fought, and the occasional shout.

A while later, the noise stopped. Zelda walked out of the room and her clothes were covered in blood, but not her blood.

"She's dead," Zelda said. "Let's go to Ganon."

"Princess! We're here!" The champions say, running through the door. "Ganon's at the castle, I just know it!" Zelda cried. "Let's go!" Hilda said.

———

Zelda walked into the round Constellation Room and readied her sword. The Master Sword glowed blue indicating that Ganon was nearby. "SHOW YOURSELF!"

Upon hearing Zelda's words, Ganon appeared, this time in the shape of a monster.

Zelda balled her hands into a fist and a Triforce appeared on both hands. She was ready. She was ready to fight Ganon.

Zelda started off with a surprise attack, hitting the beast directly in the head

Zelda started off with a surprise attack, hitting the beast directly in the head. The creature writhed around in pain.

"That was for killing my fiancé!" Zelda screamed.

Outside, the champions had set up their Divine Beasts and had aimed at the room where Ganon was.

"NOW!" Zelda ordered the champions.

The champions ordered their beasts to fire at will. A blue light came crashing down on Ganon, making him lose half of his health. Zelda used her power to hit Ganon and he eventually reduced to a small ball of malice. She got her power ready when suddenly, Ganon floated outside. He then turned into a hideous creature and started attacking the Divine Beasts.

Zelda ran outside and gasped. She couldn't let the champions die! Zelda summoned the Master Cycle Zero, and drove off towards Ganon.

As Zelda was riding, she heard a voice in her head

"Princess of Wisdom, Prince of Courage, Princess of Power."

Zelda had no idea what the voice was talking about, but she had no time to think about it.

Zelda shot Ganon with light arrows using her power. Eventually, Ganon was reduced to a small ball of malice again. She held her palm up to Ganon as a white light erupted in the sky, sealing Ganon away.

After Ganon was sealed away, a golden triangle appeared and implanted itself into Hilda, who had arrived just before Ganon was sealed away.

"The Triforce of Power has chosen Hilda as its protector," Zelda said, more to herself than anyone else.

"Now that we have the Triforce of Power, we can get Hilda home!" Midna said.

"Actually, we can bring Link back, if we assemble the Triforce, but it needs three Royal wishes," Zelda explained. "The gateway to Lorule will be opened by assembling the Triforce, so could you two wish for Link to be resurrected?"

"Of course!" Hilda and Midna said.

Suddenly three pieces of the Triforce came out of Zelda and Hilda and Aligned to form the Triforce.

"The Triforce!" Said Zelda, Midna and Hilda.