Behind the Scenes

Changes That Were Made and the Making of the Book

The Making of the Book

The Hyrule Chronicles: The Rise of Ganon's writing had already begun before I joined Wattpad. It actually started with a book cover! Funny that! Once the cover had been done, the rest of it fell in line! 

The actual writing of it probably took 6-8 months. It was a pretty short book, so it didn't take long. 

Changes That Were Made

Some changes that were made in this version, aside from the grammar and spelling was I added some extra scenes, mentioned Tech a few more times to tie into his death and return in the 3rd book of the series. I also stated the actual time it had been since the Calamity (5 years) and I removed the songs. The extra scenes are listed below. 

Chapter 8 - Omega and Zelda's Discussion About Tech

Omega and Zelda discuss the fact they miss Tech and how he's always with them. 

Chapter 8 - Graveyard Scene

Zelda visits Tech's grave in the Mystic Cemetery. She pleads to his grave for his help.

Chapter 17 - Crowning Scene Extension

Zelda is nervous about being crowned Queen, but when she sees the Bad Batch smiling at her, she relaxes, remembering the words Tech had said to her all those years ago. 

Chapter 17 - Crosshair's Job Offer

Crosshair visits Zelda after the coronation to tell her that the Batch was very proud of her and that Tech would be to. Zelda, after being so happy with the dress he made her, gives Crosshair a job offer. 

Chapter 17 - The Balcony Scene

Tech's spirit visits Zelda and tells her she's 'left the nest' and that he is very proud of her.