Chapter X

Chapter 10: Hunt for the Champions

"New champions you say?" Robbie asked, fixing up his goggles

Zelda wondered if Robbie even had eyes under his goggles, but then her heart stung as she was reminded of Tech.

"Yes, that's what Fi said." Zelda replied.

Robbie didn't reply, instead he put four different animals on the table. They looked like mini Divine Beasts.

"Meet Divine Beast Vah Owlet, Vah Naala, Vah Nilela and Vah Woola!" Purah cried.

"They look tiny," Link remarked.

Everyone followed Purah outside. Purah found a nice patch of grass away from Hateno. She tossed Owlet in-front of her. The beast grew to the size of a massive owl.

"Now, you can shrink them for easy transport. We just need to install it on the original four," Purah said.

Naala was a leopard, Nilela was a crocodile, Woola was a sheep and Owlet was an owl.

"All you need to do is pick eight champions," Robbie said.

"I know who the new four champions should be," Zelda said.

"I know who could pilot the original four," Link said.

...

In Zora's Domain, Zelda and Link talked to the King of the Zora.

"So you want a Zora to pilot Ruta? Again?" The king of the Zora asked.

"Please, your highness," Zelda pleaded.

"And who do you propose?" The king asked.

"Um..." Zelda said, hesitant to say.

"Sidon." Link interjected, to save Zelda from tearing up.

"He is my only child! Only child alive!" The king cried.

"You want me to pilot Ruta?" A voice asked from behind.

"Sidon!" Link said, hugging him.

"Nice to see you buddy! The last time I saw you, you were on death's doorstep!" Sidon said, giving them his usual toothy grin.

"Yes, they would like you to pilot Ruta. It's up to you my son," The king, who's name is Dorephan, said.

"I...accept your proposal!" Sidon said, before giving the Princess a toothy grin again.

"Thanks Sidon, meet at Hateno Village when we say so," Link said.

"Also, would it be okay if Purah added some things to Ruta ?" Zelda asked.

"Of course my Princess," Dorephan said.

...

After looking at Ruta, Zelda, Link and Purah set out to Rito Village.