Chapter XI

Chapter 11: Hunt for Power

3rd Person

Zelda spent hours grabbing every book, and reading it in the Hateno Local Library. She had to find that Triforce Piece. Who had it? In desperate measures, Link took a trip to Hyrule Castle. He entered the library and started searching. Although many books were damaged, some were still readable. Link grabbed books from the shelf. Nothing. He grabbed books from the closed cabinets. Nothing. He was about to give up, when a book caught his eye. It was black with gold lining. It looked new. Who has been here? Link opened the book, and on the page, it said: TRIFORCE OF POWER. Instead of writing, there was a 3D star-shaped puzzle thing. Link looked at it. There was writing next to it saying: Solve me to find the TRIFORCE OF POWER. Link grabbed the puzzle and ran off. Not. Noticing the Yiga Footsoldier that was spying on him.

As soon as Link got back to his house, he noticed that all the champions were there, along with Midna, Hilda, Robbie, Purah, Obi-Wan, Kamala and even Paya, who Zelda had never met. Zelda walked over to Paya.

"Who are you?" Zelda asked, kindly.

"P-Pa-Pay-Paya" Paya stuttered.

"Nice to meet you Paya," Zelda replied.

"Hey guys," Link said, showing them the star puzzle. "I found this...thingy..."

"Hmm," Omega said, stepping forward to get a closer look at it. "It's Ancient Sheikah Tech. From what my brother, Tech, said a while ago, the Ancient Sheikah used constellations to hide things."

"So?" Link asked.

"The dots, they look like stars. So...if we connected the constellations, it might solve the puzzle!" Omega replied.

Link spent the night solving the annoying star puzzle. "Finally!" He cried, as he solved the puzzle. Instead of showing him, the puzzle revealed a word. That word was GANON.

Later, the crew were finally close to cracking the code.

"Ganon?" Zelda asked.

"He must have the Triforce of Power. It wouldn't surprise me," Link said.

"How do we find him?" Zelda asked.

Just as she asked that, the ground began violently shaking. Teba flew up to see what the commotion was about, and he gasped at the sight he saw. Ganon had broken free!

"Guys! Ganon broke free!" Teba yelled.

"Champions! To your Divine Beasts! It's now or never! Let's show Ganon who's boss!" Link said.

Link took Zelda's hand and rubbed the ring.

"Together?" He asked.

"Together!" Zelda replied.

Together they ran off to the castle, hand in hand, they would win together, or they would go down together. They certainly wouldn't go down without a fight.

Link stopped when Zelda's hand slipped from his. She fell to the ground panting from exhaustion.

"Are you okay?" Link asked.

"Not really,"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm finding it so hard to run in this corset."

"I might have an outfit for you," Link said.

He handed Zelda a pink dress that had gold pieces of armour in various places. He also handed her gold knee-high armoured boots, and a golden headpiece. Zelda went behind the bushes to change. Once she was satisfied with her braid, she came out.

 Once she was satisfied with her braid, she came out

Link gulped. She looked absolutely stunning.

"A true warrior Princess" Link thought.

"You look like a flaming angel," Link said.

"Yeah, and I'm ready to kick Ganon's butt!" Zelda cried.

"Ready?" Link asked.

"Ready!" Zelda replied. "Let's do this thing!"