trouble

I hate myself, I hate how I got affected by your touch, why?, Why?   " I hate you jeon".     - yn

Why? Why I think of you everytime when I hate you? but also can't stop myself from touching you?

"I can do anything because you are ONLY MINE".           - jungkook

______________________________________

{Play song: Gangsta by kehlani}

It's already 3 at night, my body is not in my control I'm totally drunk and this shit always happens.

I made my way towards home, I make myself comfortable in car, with a loud thud I close the door and drove.

My mind was busy processing the things that happened earlier, that girl will surely regret.

I parked the car and with a low motion and a little migraine I get out of the car and made my way towards the door.

I was walking like a zombie maybe, who cares, I reached the door and with my tattooed arm I forced it to open.

Deemed golden lights were switched on and silence was dancing all over the house.

I walked inside and then stopped at the middle I turned my face and I got a flashback I remembered what was happened few hours ago. All I can get is a shaky feeling. Blood gets hot when I remembered how I suck her neck.

But wait where the fuck is she? I found no one in hallway, I decided to walk towards upside my leather boots are touching the metal of stairs.

I started whistling my hands are in my pocket as I made my way to find her I walked to every room well, I think she is gone.

Wait she is also not in my room just last room left, I made my way there.
But stopped middle when I see the door is lightly opened, a smirk forms my face.

So she is here, I stand at the doorstep and saw here in her bathroob.

{Play song: wannabe - why mona}

Yn POV

I was feeling a little bit heavy, so I taked a hot bath. My body gets lighter when I felt the hot water on my body,
After some time I wear my bathroob and get out from the bathroom.

I was just thinking that where is jungkook it's fucking 3 at night, probably fucking over somewhere.

Why would I care let him? Fuck him, I started doing my night routine, as I was thinking that my whole night got fucked up because of him.

Seriously it's 3 at night. I don't know but suddenly I hear someone's whistling sound, my body got Shivered.

{Play song: wannabe - why mona}

I turn to look and then I became shock it was jungkook, wait a drunk jungkook.

He was looking like a hot meal but who cares, fuck yn stop thinking Pervent.

He was whistling with one hand in his pocket and his other tattooed hand was at the edge of the door. A smirk on his face.

I swear this man..- suddenly he take step towards me.

I step back
He step forward
Again I step back but then I feel my butt touching the wall.

Fuck

"What happened gem?" He said in his husky voice still it sounds like deep voice.

"Wh-ht aree- yo-u doi-ng j-jungkoo-k " I said as his one hand wrapped around my waist. I get butterflies in my stomach.Fuck, I mentally slap myself for shuttering.

His leans closer until I feel he is only one centimetre away from my face. His eyes was on my lips.

I hate, i hate this thing. why, why i get melt in his touch, I hate myself. I just don't know why.

"I hate you jeon" only this words are left from my mouth. I can see the smirk on his face gets bigger.

"Oh really? My gem you are still hopeless you can't do anything" he said this and leans close to my earlobe.

He bite it softly and whispered in my ear " because now you are ONLY MINE to devour". I got shivered.

I can smell the alcohol running in his blood for sure. This man is fucking crazy. I tried to run from his side.

But he is too strong. He again Swing me towards him with his tattooed arm. Fuck me I'm such a fool.

He aggressively pinned me towards the wall again. I avoid the eye contact but then he rush his fingers over my jawline and made me look at him.

"Gem look at me" he said in deep voice. I look at him little angrily. "Opps you look more hot when you are in anger" he said with a smirk.

"Open it" he said eyeing me at his pants and I look at him in shock. My eyes popping out in shock.
"Wh-what"

"Open it or I will fuck you"

______________________________________

Hello 👋 long time no see...
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment

Also It will be more fun and enjoyable if you read it with the songs I recommended.

Stay tuned.
Purple you 💜✨