double trouble

what are you doing this to me I'm hating you but at the same time loving you - yn

This distance of our heart will surely make me regert - jungkook

______________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

{ BACK TO THE PERSENT }

Play song: heart attack by Demi lovato

YN POV

"Ohh really you really think I will do this?, fuck off " i said as I push him aside.

"Don't you think that you own me!". I added. "I loved this attitude of yours" he said as he take step back to the door.

He winks with a smirk and the door closed.

I sighed and made my way to closet, I changed into night wear and then turns off the light and close my eyes while resting on bed.

I heared the sound of rain, I think rain started. My eyes gets a little tearly, I get up and looked outside.

Heavy rain, "I promise I will not give up" I said, a whole blank face without any emotion.

I closed my eyes and said "I swear I will change my whole side" another tear.

{Author note:Let me remind you that night {prologue rain}}

you are most of the somewhat okay, or you pretend to be okay because you barely have time for yourself amongst the daily chores you go through. life was never easy for you anyways.

maybe you had a good relaxing break in between but you were back in the game. the "shithole life makes me go crazy" game, which only is exclusively blessed (not being sarcastic at all) upon few like you, so you were used to such a lifestyle.

that being sad, you have to wake up early tomorrow putting all this chores aside you snuggle into your blanket and try to sleep and try even harder not to dream, the dreams which are nightmares for your heart.

hours passed and you were drifting into slumber, but only the wet pillow could tell the struggle you had most of the days went through to get that ounce of sleep.

And this is how your 2 weeks are passed.

______________________________________

OKAY THANKS FOR READINGS I KNOW IT WAS VERY SHORT CHAPTER AND MAYBE BORING.

just wait for some time then it will be more fun to read.

Ignore some grammatical mistakes, and don't forget to

Vote
Comment

Purple you 💜