heartbeats

At jeon company

JK POV

I was in my cabin doing some of my work and then suddenly my phone Buzzed.

I ignored it as again after a minute I get a call, i sign in frustration and look at the caller ID.

It was mom, i sign and picked up the call, "yes?" I said while closing my eyes and messaging my temples.

"Kookie your cousins are coming today" she said as I sign in frustration hoping she didn't heared it.

"What? Why? I mean why suddenly?" I said in response. "They were decided to meet you as they are on their vacation trip. Also wanted to meet you and specially Yn." She replied.

"But mom-" i was going to say something but she cutted me off "no buts just called to inform you and don't give stress to my daughter" and she declined the call.

What the fuck.

She cut the call no way they all are very crazy how the fuck I will handle now.

I stands up and look at the clock it's 4pm, i sign while stretching then jimin came inside.

"Hey WhatsApp dude!" He said while giving me the file which I gave him to complete, "you finished it shorty??" I said, can't believe he completed it very fastly.

He glared at me and replied"ofcourse, also I'm not a dickhead like you". I crook my brows and tilt my head "ohh really well you have very short lazyass so I thought you will take time to complete it" i fire back.

"Oh really well you have bigass than my then why your work is not fished yet???" He said while laughing devily.

As then jin entered my cabin and look at us "now what you both did?"he said already know what we are doing.

I replied while pointing my fingers and jimin "hyung he said me bigass"
Jimin maked O shape mouth.

"Yes jin hyung he also said dickhead" I added while smirking at jimin, "heyyy you are the one who started it!!" Jimin yell while not believing me.

"Jin he was the one who said me shorty." Jimin said while looking at Jin.

"YOU BOTH.....DID YOU BOTH FORGET MANNERS HUH??" he yells at us as we both close our eyes and shut our hands on ear.

"And you jimin whyy you usee this type of words huh??" He said while scolding jimin. I bite my lips trying not to laugh.

Jimin glare at me silently in side eyes. Jin noticed and turn back to me "and youu little bunny, did you forget your manners?? He is elder and you are younger even if he looks short.." jin said scolding me but I bite my lips not to laugh.

"JIN" jimin yell while looking in widened eyes, jin laughs and I also laughed.

Time skip.

At jeon mantion.

I was sitting on couch while watching kdrama then the door bell rings, I sign "who camed at this time?" I whisper to myself goes to door.

I open the door as I look a boy with bags in his hand and panting a little.
"Yes? Uh who are you?" I said while looking at him.

"Nonna I'm- ouchh" he yells when someone pushed him aside it was a girl her hair was blonde and she looks pretty. I widened my eyes when she quickly hugs me "oh my god" i yell.

"You bish " that boy whispered while standing up. Another girl while laughing and stand behind that boy she was also very pretty, she has black short hair.

I was so confused in my thoughts as that short hair girl speak "heyyy you both can't you shut your mouths and stop fighting for God sake"

The girl pulls back the hug and nodded while looking at me smiling widely. "Lisa look our nonna is so pretty man!!" She said turning her head back to that short hair girl.

"Yeah, oppa is very lucky" she replied while laughing. That boy also nodded his head smiling while struggling with the bags in his hand.

What the fuck is happening here?? God can someone explain?

I thought to myself looking at this three unknown persons. "Shut up and let's go inside" similar voice came from there behind. It was jungkook holding something in his hands while signing in frustration.

" They are my cousins ?" Jungkook said while handed me the snackes from his hand and he went inside.

I blink while holding the snacks in my hand as i watch the three of them smiling widely at me and then went inside.

What the hell is happening?, i went to kitchen and put the snacks as i turn to look at the mess but chuckled when I saw that the two girls are teasing the boy and jungkook with his hands on his head full of frustration.

I don't know but I laughed and took the tray of juice and went to hallway.
The short hair girl looks at me and came quickly while taking a glass of juice. "Thanks nonna" she smiled and i nodded.

And then the blonde hair girl took the glass while smiling, and after that boy came and took "thanks nonna".

Then I move to jungkook, he looked at me and took the glass.

"Nonna sit here" the boy said while standing up from beside jungkook and sat to other side.

I smiled at his cuteness and sat beside him hesitantly.

______________________________________

Okay this chapter was kinda boring, apologies for this.

Please forget some grammatical mistakes.

Vote
Comment

See ya.