''~Prologue~'' (rain)

~ THE DISTANCE MADE US CLOSER , DON'T YOU THINK SO ?

YOU ARE ONLY MINE TO SAVOUR , ISN'T IT SO ? ' ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AUTHOR NOTE =playlist and songs will be recommended to you, if you don't want then you can ignore it.)

enjoy reading!

AT JEON MANTION,,

YN'S POV

a thunderbolt struck the heavy windy air, snatching your luxury, the only luxury that you could afford, the luxury of a happy life in your dreams. a better word can be Delusional. you woke up suddenly, with a bullet-speed heartbeat.

sweat adorned your forehead like water droplets on green leaves in autumn. you looked around and saw the window open, you sign and strolled towards the window. you looked out towards the moon, but all you saw were the black & grey heavy clouds... it was raining.

your heart twitched and you finally escaped the temporary bliss and faced your reality which was pouring upon you. the reality was dark and dull just like the night sky in front of you.

you are most of the somewhat okay, or you pretend to be okay because you barely have time for yourself amongst the daily chores you go through. life was never easy for you anyways.

maybe you had a good relaxing break in between but you were back in the game. the "shithole life makes me go crazy" game, which only is exclusively blessed (not being sarcastic at all) upon few like you, so you were used to such a lifestyle.

that being sad, you have to wake up early tomorrow putting all this chores aside you snuggle into your blanket and try to sleep and try even harder not to dream, the dreams which are nightmares for your heart.

hours passed and you were drifting into slumber, but only the wet pillow could tell the struggle you had most of the days went through to get that ounce of sleep.

vote and comment.

see you in next chapter.