15 excitments

Darry's POV:
June 23rd, Sunday
I'm almost home. I'm bringing Lorrie and Darcie with me again. She's almost six weeks pregnant, but you still can't see the bump. I don't think we will for a while.

I wake both of them up, before we get out.
When we go in, we greet everyone before sitting on the couch. Darcie goes to play with Brenna pretty fast.

"You brought her here, wearing pjs and slippers?" Mom complains.

"It's hotter than Lucifer's ass cheeks out there." I tell her.

Lorrie laughs pretty hard at that.

Momma stares harder, before moving on.

"How are you doing Lorrie, baby?"

Steve's POV:
Angie and her um. Friend, decided to come with me to Soda's house today.

He's outside already, big surprise.

He comes out from the barn, with one of the pigs on a lease.

"You crazy, bitch." I shake my head.

"What? You don't like taking your pig on a walk?" He acts all normal.

Then his attention turns, "look who decided to join us? Angie and friend."

"Her names Amber."

Amber waved. I walked up to him and whispered, "they're gonna start flirting in a second just wait."

"Ew." He scrunch's his face up.

"No, it's actually kinda cute." Then Bre-Bre, comes running out and I pick her up.

"Soda why are you doing farm stuff right now. It's hotter than you out here." I'm going to get the hose. You already know what I'm doing.

"Exactly, I'm letting the pigs out one at a time to roll in s-"

I blast it at him.

"Well now he doesn't need to roll in any mud." He goes and puts the pig back.

"You don't either. You're welcome."

I hear Amber and Angie laughing behind me.

"Ain't you a little wet?" I shrug.

"I'm damn near soaked." His eyes are glistening.

"Then why's that shirt still on."

He takes it off and goes charging at me, "ah shit!" I make a run for it, and make it to the grass, but trip before I can get to the flowers.

He throws his wet shirt at me and while I lay there laying he sprays, my sister, Amber and comes after me.

I go and get the back yard hose and soon we're all in the backyard spraying like a bitch.

Me and Soda sit in the trampoline.

Amber and Angie are in the grass.

"Can I give you a French braid? Your hair is perfect for it." Amber asks her. My sister has straight-ish brown hair like me. Amber has pin straight, black hair.