20 shocks

Soda's POV:
July 24th, Wednesday
Bre-Bre gives me an absurd amount of baby-fever. And she's not even a baby, she's six! But my goodness, she asked for me. Not Steve. Me to do her hair. Like I'm the one with two sisters.

I do her little low-pigtails and her clips. And when I hold her up to see herself in the mirror. She claps and I sit her back down.

"You did so good!" She gives me that little smile only kids can do and she blows me and kiss.

I catch it and blush. Then I hear the doorbell go off. "I'll get it!" I yell, Steve doesn't ring the doorbell he just opens the door, but it's whatever.

Bre-Bre follows me to the door and clings onto my leg when I open it.

It's Sandy...

"Hey, Soda. So how've you been?"

"Just fine without you." Why is she here?

"So um, you know about the baby and stuff right?" She smiles at me all pretty and rubs her belly.

"Yeah." I don't even look down at the bump.

"Well... he left. And um, I was hoping if maybe we could talk again... or something."

"Oh Roger, your baby's daddy is just now leaving two months later?"

"Yeah, he just told his family and they told him that if he doesn't cut ties with me they'll disown him. You see, his parents don't exactly like me."

"And how is that my problem?"

"Well you're just seem so fatherly and you're so kind hearted. I was just hoping maybe we could-"

Steve came up then and stepped right around her and kissed me all in my mouth, "we should go to a pool sometime. I'm burning up!" He swiped up Bre-Bre and threw her over his shoulder.

"Ewwwww!" She laughed at our kiss.

I blushed back a Sandy, "yeah, I kinda have my own things going on right now. I hope you can find another daddy for your baby though. Hell, maybe even two! You didn't seem to struggle to get Roger past me." I waved and closed the door in her appalled face.

Steve spins Bre-Bre in a circle as his laughs, "dude she looks like she got her shit rocked!"

"Steve, what if she tells people about us?" I worry.

"Well then great, more people know you're off the table." He gives me a hug and pats my back.

"What does off the table mean?"

Johnnys POV:
This is gonna sound insane but we're in our football field, under the bleachers. We're sitting here like two dumbos with nothing to do. Cause we are dumbos with nothing to do!

"Aw I do not want to go back to school yet." He complains.

"I've been trying not to think about it." By that, I mean I haven't thought about it at all.

He reaches over and gives me a hug, "you know... we won't be able to do this here in a few more days."

"Yeah, I'm not excited about it." School makes me sad to think about. I guess cause I'm usually just kinda sad during the school year.

He lays gently on my chest, "Johnny why isn't it just fine for a boy to like a boy? Now that I think about it, what's the difference between us and any other couple?"

"Any other couple would've fucked by now and had a child." I roll my eyes in sarcasm.

He laughs. "I don't know I just wanna take my time with you..." He takes his fingers and ever-so-slowly slips them in between mine as he talks. "I really enjoy making you cum, but I don't know if I want to have sex with you yet?" He shrugs.

"Oh yeah, I wasn't suggesting anything. I just said that." I tell him.

"You're fine." He brushes is off by giving me a kiss.

"Gosh, I wish I had lipstick I could cover you in." I smile, "you'd be so cute."

"Yeah whatever." He rolls his eyes at me.

I decide the lipstick doesn't matter because he'll blush enough for it disappear into his face.

I kiss all over his face until he's blushing just like I thought he would.

He pulls me closer and puts me on his lips. We start to makeout until we run out of air and pull away.

"Wanna go to the back of the truck?" I hold up my keys.

"Of course." He nods.

I take his hand and we get in my back seat.

I get him to climb on top of me and we get back to kissing. He stares up at me while he leaves my hickies. I whimper at his glances and when he stops I look away completely, "no, look at me." He tells me and I look back at him while he licks up my neck.

I tilt my head back, "Holy shit." That sends waves through my body.

"Can I- can I suck you off?" He looks wild almost, like he can't believe he's asking.

I can't either, "you want to?"

"Yeah." He nods.

"Then yeah." I tell him.

And next thing I know my pants are down and I feel the wetness and warmth of his mouth and hands on my cock.

I immediately moan and whimper. Oh my goodness this feels so good. He's so good at this.

His pace picks up to a point where I'm panting and screaming out his name. My dick throbs with every suck.

It's only a little more time before I completely holler his name and cum in his mouth.

"Wow, you taste good."