10/02/2023 - Quynn

My soul,

I thought about you a lot today.

My muscle memory made me ache to call your number an insane amount of times throughout the day, but I realized that you probably erased me from your contact list. Or worse, blocked me.

Then it got me thinking about our games.

About all the shit I gave you when you'd pull this blocking shit on me. I thought about our Dinner dates (you can argue all you want, they were dates from day one!) and about our rides together listening to music and throwing corny pick up lines.

Everyone knows I have a shitty memory. But by God, I remember everything about us.

There's been 15 dances in the kitchen late at night when no one was watching.

About 80 hugs. 65 nights shared in my bed. 58 bedtime stories (all of which included a ninja.)

And then the kisses. We kissed exactly 100 times. I wish it was more. But I'm glad I got to steal even one kiss from you.

We talked about leaving 28 times. And I always said I'd follow you.

You said you loved me six times. Five out loud and one just by moving your lips.

I said it about a million times inside my head. But only four out loud. And you never got to hear me say it.

We loved each other. More than I can ever account for.

It was real baby. All of it. We were so real and right, we were magic. (Corny I know but you said it first.)

Where are you ?

Do you miss me too ?

Please come home. I'm losing my mind without you.

I love you.

Forever yours.