One single golden thread tied me to you

"You and I will be together till the Universe dissolves.... For those who love with their heart and soul there is no such thing as Separation... Rumi

Ben bid farewell to his parents, but didn't tell them where he was going. He didn't think they would approve of his boss.
Well, their boss.
How Han had gotten involved with Snoke Ben would never want to guess . Han had been known to do some illegal smuggling in the distant past. But certainly not now.

That conversation would have to wait for later.

Now was not the time for fear as Ben walked up the gang plank of the Bazine. Snoke was waiting on board for 'Kylo' and expected a report on the mission.

Ben looked Snoke straight in the eye and told the truth. " I didn't do it. You failed to tell me the hit was on my father."

"He is innocent of any wrongdoing." Ben said in defense of the man who raised him.

Snoke's face suddenly turned red with fury. "What did you say? Innocent?" He growled out the word like he had no idea what it even meant. "Han Solo was never innocent. He betrayed me . And now I see his son is just like him. You have also betrayed me!"

" I pay you millions and keep you in the lap of luxury and this is how you thank me! I won't stand for your disloyalty !"

"You know I show no mercy to anyone who crosses me. Including you!" Snoke reached inside his jacket and pulled out a small hand gun and pointed it straight at Ben's heart.

Ben took a step back . He wasn't surprised this was the reaction Snoke would give him. He was ready for it. Suddenly there was the deafening sound of the gun being fired .
He felt a searing pain in his arm as he flung himself sideways and rolled behind a couch, the blood already drenching his shirt sleeve.

But sometimes pain was a good thing. It helped center him and fed his will to live. He was still in 'Kylo Ren mode' and he was still the best at eliminating the enemy.

Ben's ears rang with the gun shot and the sound of the ugly cackle that came from the twisted mouth of his new adversary.

Snoke had thought his aim was true and Kylo Ren was dead. As he approached the man laying on the floor he spoke chilling words. " Pity that. He was good, But I'm better. I can always train Hux and he will be my new apprentice."

He was smiling wickedly as he approached the body, but his grin faded as he looked down the barrel of a gun Ben had hidden in his shoe.

Ben pulled the trigger in self defense. In another part of the yacht Ben could hear Bazine screaming .

"What the living Fuck?" Came the dulcet tones of Hux.

The two came running and stoped short when they beheld the gore on the floor. "What have you done!" Bazine screeched. "You killed him?"
The pair looked like the noise of the gun shots had disturbed their tete-a- tete. Bazine's blouse was open revealing her lacy red bra and the zipper on Hux's trousers was all the way down exposing his 'Semi' state of arousal.

Ben's deceitful wife stared in horror at Snoke's bloody corpse. There goes her gravy train. It had pulled out of the station and now lay dead in its own blood.