🔜🇪🇸

...
(the next day)
Kinga woke up SEVERELY hangover after whatever the fuck happened last night. As she sat up on her bed and was trying to reach her phone she saw her best friend Natasza sleeping on her bedroom floor. She didn't know what was going on, therefore she kicked her best friend in order to wake the bitch up. As Natasza opened her eyes, they both began looking at each other with a deep concern and confusion.

N: What's going on and why am I on our bedroom floor in YOUR house?
K: I wish I knew HAHAHAH
All i can remember from last night is us getting into uni and arranging our trip to Spain
N: OMG YES. We need to look at the tickets.
K: YES! But first i think i'm gonna need to go to the bathroom real quick, do u want anything to eat?
N: Girl please, it's the last thing i wanna do right now BAHAHAH

As soon as Kinga left the room, Natasza grabbed her phone to call her mom and let her know that she was okay. After unlocking her phone she saw 12 missed calls from Kinga's boyfriend- Dawid
📲 Dawid (12)

Once Kinga entered the room with two cold glasses of water, Natasza immediately let her know that her boyfriend tried to reach her.
N: KINGA DAWID HAS BEEN CALLING ME, YOU NEED TO CALL HIM BACK!!! He's probably worried, because we both passed out.
K: Ah yes, I've already called him and explained him that we're okay.
N: Phew, alright then we're good.
K: Have u called u your mom that we're okay?
N: Yeah, we're all good. Should we look at the tickets?

After gossiping for a bit, and going through not that many pictures the computer finally loaded. The girls began looking at the available tickets. Little did they know, they would go on their dream trip sooner than they expected.