Héctor & Kinga

Just like that the couples were separated.

K: Héctor, where's Guiu and Nat? We've been standing out here for ages.
H: Well, I don't know. They should've gotten here like 15 minutes ago.
K: I'm gonna call Natasza- said Kinga as her eyes widened, when she realized that Natasza and her, gave their purses to Gavi and Cubarsí.
K: Oh my fucking god.
H: What's wrong?
K: They took our purses.
H: Wait, what? Who did?- said Hector angrily.
Show me who, and i'm gonna get it back for you right this second.
Kinga seeing how protective Héctor was, she decided to work on their tension.
K: Hahshah
H: What's so funny?
K: Nothing, it's just that there's nothing u can do to get it back. But thank u tho. - said Kinga squeezing Fort's arm. Héctor smiled softly.
K: When me and Nat went to the bathroom, we asked Gavi and Cubarsí to keep an eye on our purses. They gave them to the bodyguards.
H: Oh alright.. But wait, the bodyguards had left with them, right?
K: Yeah, so?
H: Sooo that means your purses are with the bodyguards at La Masia de Can Planes!
K: OH MY GOD. Can I get it back please? Natasza is probably worried sick just like me. Wait, u still have your phone right?
H: Um no. It's um. Dead.- said Héctor hesitantly
K: Oh, alright then. We should get back then
H: Can we make one more stop? I want to show you something.
K: I don't know, i'm kind of cold, uneasy and on the top of that, I don't know where Natasza is.
H: Well I see you shivering. Here, take my hoodie.
(to ta bluza😋⬇️)

Kinga put on the hoodie that Héctor gave her

H: Are you better know?- said Fort similing.
K: Yeah, i'm much warmer, thank you:) - said Kinga blushing
H: Well you definitely look better than me in that hoodie. It was made for you;)
Kinga laughed but the concern was still very noticeable.
H: Come on, what's wrong this time?
K: I'm still worried.
H: Aw, you're so cute.- Hector pulled her to his chest again and hugged tightly running his fingers through her hair. They both were standing there and felt like the world just stopped. They felt like it was just them and no one else around them. Unfortunately that wasn't true. Before they left, the fans managed to take some pictures of Kinga and Héctor.

H: Are you better know, love?
K: Yes yes, thank you.
H: Alright, shall we go?
K: Let's go.

Hector grabbed Kinga's hand and left the surroundings of the bar.

K: Where are you taking me, Héctor?
H: You'll see.- said Fort proudly
K: COME ONNN, tell meee
H: I won't, you'll see when we get there.

As they were walking, Kinga could feel Héctor's eyes on her.

K: What are you looking at?- said Kinga laughing
H: You. You're the prettiest girl i've ever seen.
K: What? I'm sure that's not true. You have a lot of fans.
H: No. I mean it. Your beautiful hair, eyes, I could go on forever. And the dress you're wearing? Kinga, it fits you perfectly.
Kinga's face turned red.
K: Omg Héctor, you're the sweetest.- said Kinga squeezing Fort's arm, while leaning on it.

Suddenly Fort stopped. He turned to Kinga. Now, they're standing face to face. Kinga's heart is beating faster and faster. She knows what's about to happen.
Héctor leaned towards Kinga, tucked her hair behind her ear, whispered „Eres mia". Kinga could feel the rush through her body.
Now, they were so close. The hatred was long gone. They were looking deeply into each other's eyes, Héctor pulled her even closer and kissed her.

(tu się liżecie, to sobie to wyobraź bo nie będę tego opisywać BAHAHAHAH)

Suddenly they heard screaming. It was fans running towards them.

H: Oh no. It's them again.
K: Shit, alright let's go.

They started running ahead. Kinga tripped, Héctor noticing that one of her heels broke, he picked her up and started running with Kinga on his back.

K: OMG HAHAHAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING.
H: Saving us.
They both started laughing the entire time. Once Héctor put Kinga down, they looked at each other and couldn't stop laughing again.

K: Wait, why are we at La Masia de Can Planes?
H: We're having a date, why?
K: WHAT?
H: What, do you want to go back?
K: Of course not- said Kinga smiling and giving Héctor a kiss.
He smiled and showed her to his room.

[Héctor's room]
K: Wow, your room is so cool. And THE VIEW?!
H: It's impressive, isn't it?
Hector hugged Kinga from behind.
K: Sooo what are we going to do? OH I KNOW.
H: I'm scared..
K: SKIN CARE NIGHT.
H: Oh my god..
K: Let me see what you have in there.
Kinga found some face masks.
As they put on each other's face masks, they ordered some food and talked.

K: Alright, thank you for this, but I really need to get going.
H: If you say so, you're welcome to stay the night. I can sleep on Guiu's bed.
K: As much as I would love to, I really need to get back.

They got their stuff and left the building.