😽

(Ryanair website)
The girls were extremely excited to finally go on their dream trip. They both agreed that the best date would be somewhere around September, since they have already planned their summer trips prior to their graduation. Although they really wanted to go in September an unexpected thing had occurred.

K: OMG NAT, LOOK AT THIS
N: WHAT OMG WHAT HAPPENED.

As they both looked at the computer screen, they screamed. There were two last minute tickets to Barcelona THIS EVENING. Since these were last minute tickets, they were super cheap.
The decision was made for them.
They were going to Barcelona this very evening.

N: WE NEED TO GET THOSE TICKETS. RIGHT. THE FUCK. N O W.
K: AGREED. LETS GET THEM.

And just like that, no further questions asked, they booked the tickets for the trip of their dreams.
They had nothing ready. THEY were not ready. The laundry was not done. The hotel was not even booked. They were both still smelly after last night.
...

Since they didn't have that much time, they called their parents, Kinga's boyfriend and Natasza's best friend- Caio, to help them find a place to stay in Barcelona for a week.
Natasza had to rush home to get ready, and so did Kinga.